Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 6th, 2011, 11:47 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Des Moines Double Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temprit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
I have enough figures so I don't need any proxies.

However I would like to understand what "Official proxies" are or would be. Do you have an example?
He posted a little on the first page. Basically to my understanding it's just for the exclusives, for example. You can use Sir Hawthorne using the Weston sculpt as long as your or your teammate does not have the Knights of Weston.
Exactly.
Thank you and sorry .... I looked back at the first page and there it was plain as day, I should have read the first page better.

"- Proxies: You may bring a proxy for a figure with the same sculpt but different paint job as long as you don't have both versions of that sculpt in your team. For example: you may bring the Nakita agent with the same sculpt as Agent Skahen as long your team's army does not contain the Nakita agents, or you could bring a Nerak in place of a Swag Rider as long as your team's armies does not contain Nerak."

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old February 6th, 2011, 06:36 PM

LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker

Do I understand correctly that if a card does not specifically state "figure(s) you control" or "from your army" that the effect can be applied to your teammate's figure(s)?
Old February 6th, 2011, 07:54 PM

Laupow Woo who?

You can add myself and my father as to the maybe list.

Also, quick question. Maybe I missed this when reading through, but what time would this start at on the 26th? That would be nice to know before we make a plan on coming.

~The glass is neither half full, or half empty, it is just twice as big as it needs to be.~

Old February 6th, 2011, 11:37 PM

JUSTchris is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

i'll be there but im already listed as chris
Old February 7th, 2011, 08:54 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTchris View Post
i'll be there but im already listed as chris
Actually that is a different Chris (he's not on the boards)...Unless your last name is Heffling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laupow View Post
Also, quick question. Maybe I missed this when reading through, but what time would this start at on the 26th? That would be nice to know before we make a plan on coming.
You didn't miss anything. I hadn't put a time down yet. The OP now shows a start time of 10:00 AM. Registration will start at 9:00AM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKE13 View Post
Do I understand correctly that if a card does not specifically state "figure(s) you control" or "from your army" that the effect can be applied to your teammate's figure(s)?
In general, yes. When a card uses the term 'friendly' that means it applies to your teammate's army as well. Let's take Marcus for example. His Soldier Leadership power only effects '...Soldiers you control...', but his Soldier Attack Enhancement effects 'All friendly soldiers...'. So your teammate's soldiers get the attack bonus, but not the extra movement. Some cards have been changed in official FAQs. For example, Deathwalker 9000's range enhancement was changed to only effect figures you control. Be sure to look at the latest FAQ.

If anybody isn't sure if a power is 'friendly' or not, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by Obsidian; February 7th, 2011 at 09:06 AM.
Old February 7th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I know you posted in the first post that it wasn't OK to share more than 100 points but can you purposefully each play with less? I assume yes.

Fomox - Q9
Matthias - Rats x 6

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old February 7th, 2011, 11:53 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
I know you posted in the first post that it wasn't OK to share more than 100 points but can you purposefully each play with less? I assume yes.

Fomox - Q9
Matthias - Rats x 6

Yes, you could purposefully play with less than 650 points.

Old February 7th, 2011, 05:22 PM

Laupow Woo who?

Thanks Obsidian! I've also got another one for ya. With the Belt of Giant Strength, when you use it, does it add 2 dice to EVERY normal attack you make that turn (Double attack), or just the first?

~The glass is neither half full, or half empty, it is just twice as big as it needs to be.~

Old February 7th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Thanks Obsidian! I've also got another one for ya. With the Belt of Giant Strength, when you use it, does it add 2 dice to EVERY normal attack you make that turn (Double attack), or just the first?
I'm 99% sure since it's only a one time use it would be the first attack only.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old February 7th, 2011, 07:51 PM

LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker

Another question: Is table-talk between teammates allowed?
Old February 7th, 2011, 08:25 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Of course. I think the better question would be "Is smack talk across the table allowed or does Matthias have to bite his tongue the whole time?"

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old February 7th, 2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
I'm 99% sure since it's only a one time use it would be the first attack only.
I'm agreeing with Matthias on this one, based on my reading of the glyph definition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKE13 View Post
Another question: Is table-talk between teammates allowed?
Oh yeah. You could use secret hand signals for all I care.

Last edited by Obsidian; March 23rd, 2011 at 11:03 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events