Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 12th, 2017, 10:15 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Aquarium plant basing

Recently got ahold of some cheap aquarium plants on clearance! The bigger plants I’ve based to go into single hex spaces, but here are lots of tiny little plants that I’d love to have go in between hexes, kind of like how the wall ruins are from RotV. Any ideas how to base that so it’s easily placed and reusable? I tried molding hot glue between hexes, but it’s too flimsy, even with a base of cardboard under it.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Aquarium plant basing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Recently got ahold of some cheap aquarium plants on clearance! The bigger plants I’ve based to go into single hex spaces, but here are lots of tiny little plants that I’d love to have go in between hexes, kind of like how the wall ruins are from RotV. Any ideas how to base that so it’s easily placed and reusable? I tried molding hot glue between hexes, but it’s too flimsy, even with a base of cardboard under it.

Thin wooden coffee stir (aka small Popsicle sticks). If you trim them into short sections and glue them into a three sided star they fit in the depressed spaces between hexes. I tried it for stop signs but they were to top heavy and tall. For smaller denser things like plants I think they would be perfect.

Of course you could glue them into a chevron shape if you want to make a wall of plants.

EDIT:

I was doing a google search to show you what I was talking about since photobucket ate my pictures and I came across something from this site that demonstrates what I'm talking about...

Here is the link Here

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That looks perfect! I thought of popsicle stocks but they’ve were way too big and i didn’t want to carve them down! Where would you find them? Walmart? Hobby lobby?
Old November 12th, 2017, 11:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
That looks perfect! I thought of popsicle stocks but they’ve were way too big and i didn’t want to carve them down! Where would you find them? Walmart? Hobby lobby?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I found them at Hobby lobby or perhaps Michael's. Something like $3 for a pack of 100.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions