Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 9th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
NHSD: Idaho/Utah - Ruins of Valhalla

It's tournament time again! But this time it's not just any tournament...it's our National Heroscape Day!!! We're calling all Heroscapers from Idaho and Utah to come and enjoy in the mayhem.

The Format:
520 point armies; 18 figure limit (still 24-hex startzones but a max of 18 figures); 45min game clock; 4 rounds with the top 4 players moving on to a 2 round, Reverse the Whip Playoff (Reverse the Whip is when you play your opponent's army).

House Rules Apply:
NOMarvel
C3V and HOSS allowed.

This is a Swiss System tournament. Partial card scoring will be used. (If you kill 1 figure out of a squad of 3, then you will get partial points for killing that figure).

When:
Saturday November 5th, 2016 @1:00pm
Setup/check-in @12:30

Where:
Goblin Town Games in the Westwood Mall
1800 Garrett Way,
Pocatello, ID 83201

How Much: $5. All of it will go toward a prize as store credit. There will also be a prize table, so feel free to bring any Heroscape or non-Heroscape prizes for people to enjoy.

Food: Feel free to bring something to share!
Parking: Plenty of parking around back.

Materials: For those who are not Heroscape enthusiasts, or simply do not have a collection of their own…pre-made 520pt armies (and order markers etc) will be constructed, and you will be allowed to use them for the tournament. You may select them on a first come first serve basis.

Start signing up and let us know if you have any questions!

Glyph Pool
Power Glyphs
Initiative +8
Move +2
Defense +1
Wannock (Wound Glyph)
Unique Attack +1
Lodin (D20 +1)
Treasure Glyph
Bracers of Teleportation
Brooch of Shielding
Belt of Giant Strength
Talisman of Defense
Giant Hunter Stone
Cloak of Invisibility
Elixir of Speed

Maps

Map Images

Attendees
1. Sir Heroscape
2. Tiranx
3. TREX +1
4. Dart48 +1
5. Leaf_It
6. El Donas
7. dreamscaper
8. podunksarmy
9. BiggaBullfrog
0. True
1. Hamadraith
2. Brannen

Maybes

Total = 14...

Prize Table
1. Money pot (store credit)
2. Rancor (HoSS figure) ~ donated by Tiranx
3. Ogre and Goblins NIB ~ donated by Sir Heroscape
Spoiler Alert!

4. HoSS Terrain ~ donated by TREX
5. Prize support donated by Craig Can Ness (4 available)
6. Food Goodies to be shared during the tourney ~ TREX
7. HoSS Units/figures ~ donated by TREX
8. Dund Prize (Utgar's Throne) ~Donated by TREX
9. Other dice towers ~Donated by TREX
10. Artwork ~donated by True

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; November 3rd, 2016 at 11:34 PM.
Old September 9th, 2016, 09:19 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD: Idaho/Utah - Ruins of Valhalla

Looks great so far Sir Heroscape. I will start thinking of something for the prize table from me.
Old September 9th, 2016, 01:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Not excited by the House rules, not sure if it will be a deal breaker for me. All the other details look great. If I come up, I will always bring prizes. This line up has my HOSS prize I made up looking a bit useless though. Any reason why we are discriminating the customs community?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 9th, 2016, 01:52 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Not excited by the House rules, not sure if it will be a deal breaker for me. All the other details look great. If I come up, I will always bring prizes. This line up has my HOSS prize I made up looking a bit useless though. Any reason why we are discriminating the customs community?
A mistake. OP updated to make clear that C3V and HOSS are allowed

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 9th, 2016, 02:29 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The house rules are not hating on customs, just a way to mix up the meta game. I have attended more than one Utah tournament were customs were not allowed.

I would also say that your HoSS prize table support is not worthless. It is an opportunity to show off your field of customs and grab the attention of new recruits.

We could always play side games of customs. I have a Darth + Storm Trooper army I have not really had the time to play.

Haha, this no longer applies.
Old September 11th, 2016, 01:18 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

I'll be there. I'm back in pocatello now too, so if you need anything done in person before the tourney date hit me up.
Old September 11th, 2016, 01:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That's great to hear @dart48 , I'll have to see about hitting you up for some Imperial assault or X WING....( I bit, and bought a ton of X wing. Its pretty fun.) Next time my wife and I come up to Pocatello I'll have her drop me off for game time while she does her various errands.

Old September 11th, 2016, 11:12 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
That's great to hear @dart48 , I'll have to see about hitting you up for some Imperial assault or X WING....( I bit, and bought a ton of X wing. Its pretty fun.) Next time my wife and I come up to Pocatello I'll have her drop me off for game time while she does her various errands.
I'm always down for that If i'm not in class
Old September 12th, 2016, 08:14 PM

I thought I would necro an old thread for 520 point armies. I threw a few of my ideas on there. Here is the link.

I would love to see some HoSS army ideas. I still only have 3-4 squads of Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, and Luke. Need to pick up a few more.
Old September 13th, 2016, 10:27 AM
"like" happy

@Tiranx , you guys are going to love the HOSS prize. Not quite sure how I'm going to award it yet. I've got some ideas. There are two versions of Vader as well.

Old September 13th, 2016, 02:16 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Oh man!! I seriously wish I could make it, but I'm already booked that day... plus I don't have car. This seriously looks like a TON of fun!!! Hopefully I'll see most of you guys on October 8th, and then again in December once I've found a date for the Jingle Bell Bash!! (I still need to play you @Sir Heroscape , it's been on my to do list for a while, haha!!)

H E R O S C A P E
Old September 14th, 2016, 07:39 AM

Dang...always bailing on our Idaho tournaments...I'm noticing a trend here

And yes...we'll meet on the field of battle yet.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day