Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:54 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2017

Had a great time seeing you guys last weekend! Still can’t believe the Hail Mary Whiterwood from Atlaga that killed my hive for the win. Still can’t believe that happened Anyhow my armies, Primay: Stingers X5, Hive and Zetacron. Back up: Gladiators X3, Spartacus, Agents, and Isamu. Thanks again for hosting warriorneedsfoodbadly. Is it weird I already have my army for next year ready? Lol Also the most important thing I learned this year, if you have height advantage, don’t stinger drain. Lol

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old October 25th, 2017, 04:31 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool, thx for giving me the armies guys! I just need to figure out who came in what place and then I'll be set.

@warriorneedsfoodbadly , do you have the tourney sheets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 3rd, 2017, 03:56 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Xotli - I just found your Blog (even though you have a link in your signature) and read some of your last posts on Heroscape, including NHSD 2017: Quick Results. Fun reads!
Old November 4th, 2017, 03:13 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Xotli – I just found your Blog (even though you have a link in your signature) and read some of your last posts on Heroscape, including NHSD 2017: Quick Results. Fun reads!
Thx man. I'm hoping to put up official results, but I still need to get some more details from @warriorneedsfoodbadly (I think ... unless someone else has the sheets). Not sure I remember the exact order of finishing up, and of course I'm still missing an army or two.

FTM, I wish I had more time this weekend: my kids and I have been chugging through one of our epic 2v1 battles, and I just had an amazing run of Frenzy's where one single greensnake took out 4 figures. I mean, Quillon is still going to win—we let him take Legos and Cathars, which was definitely a mistake (and would never be allowed in an official tourney game)—but it was still lots of fun. I want to do a battle report on it, but as I say this weekend is just too hectic. Maybe next week I'll have some time.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old January 31st, 2018, 01:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey, I'm going to be moving to LA area soon. Is this scene still active?
Old February 1st, 2018, 04:45 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Welll ... I suppose it depends on what you mean by "active." We still have a tournament every year for NHSD. And we've even managed to build attendance up slightly from our all-time low a few years back. But, outside of October, we haven't been doing too well at keeping things going. We always say we're going to get together before Oct, but we never seem to manage it.

Actually, I was thinking about starting that discussion just recently, since we've now survived the holidays. Since you've poked me on the topic, I suppose I better get my butt in gear and go post something about that right now.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old February 1st, 2018, 09:22 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Welll ... I suppose it depends on what you mean by "active." We still have a tournament every year for NHSD. And we've even managed to build attendance up slightly from our all-time low a few years back. But, outside of October, we haven't been doing too well at keeping things going. We always say we're going to get together before Oct, but we never seem to manage it.

Actually, I was thinking about starting that discussion just recently, since we've now survived the holidays. Since you've poked me on the topic, I suppose I better get my butt in gear and go post something about that right now.
This is coming from me, a guy who has been to exactly two tournaments in his life. Once or twice a year sounds great tbh.
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:28 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
This is coming from me, a guy who has been to exactly two tournaments in his life. Once or twice a year sounds great tbh.
Heh. Well, if you just want to show up sometime in October, that's cool. But, JIC you do want to pop in to our regular thread, here's a link.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day