Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 24th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Metallo

Would a move of 0 count as a move for count and claw? I.E. if my opponent elects not to move, can I still roll for it to inflict a wound?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 24th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Metallo - Designing

I think not. This is all I have found in the thread so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
It uses Jean's wording, that was why. So I figured there was a reason for it there, I just couldn't remember.
Looks like the answer may be in Jean's thread.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 24th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Can't find an answer easily in Jean's thread either - she doesn't have a FAQ.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:46 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
290 looks good for playtesting, so here's my pre-yea. I presume that you meant 290-300 in the first army test?
I suspect he'll probably look more like 270 in public playtesting when he's run by testers not using him in tandem with the Knockback rules.
Yep, 290-300. Duh

I don't know. It is so hard to tell what the public will be able to do with these designs. All I know is, even when KnockBack wasn't a factor, figures still had need to move around him to gain height, and that is enough to trigger Clamp and Claw. I think you may have overlooked that aspect.
From this I gather that the figure must actually attempt to move.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
290 looks good for playtesting, so here's my pre-yea. I presume that you meant 290-300 in the first army test?
I suspect he'll probably look more like 270 in public playtesting when he's run by testers not using him in tandem with the Knockback rules.
Yep, 290-300. Duh

I don't know. It is so hard to tell what the public will be able to do with these designs. All I know is, even when KnockBack wasn't a factor, figures still had need to move around him to gain height, and that is enough to trigger Clamp and Claw. I think you may have overlooked that aspect.
From this I gather that the figure must actually attempt to move.
Cool - thanks!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:56 PM

Looking through the playtests I see no mention of it being used on a zero move.
So I think that is correct.

I could not find any mention of why that wording was chosen as it was originally different. Someone(Bats I believe) posted that version and it stuck.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:22 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yep the intent is that an actual move from one space to another be the trigger, not moving 0 spaces. I wish that 0 space move count as a move ruling had never been made.
Old February 13th, 2021, 02:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Updated the SP with the change of glyph name to "Glyph of Kryptonite: Green Kryptonite". @tcglkn I think you have these cards.
Old March 31st, 2021, 10:40 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

SP Reverted with the new update. Card no longer needs any updates.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library