Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 30th, 2008, 06:04 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Crazy Heroscape Moments: NCAA Style

In the spirit of the upcoming college basketball season I was thinking of something that could be some fun (if you all help me out)

Let's have a crazy moments in Heroscape tournament. Post your Heroscape moment here. It could be something unbelievable ("Ne Gok Sa mindshackled an entire army!"), an amazing comeback ("I had only one deathreaver left and still won!"), or something silly ("my opponent slipped and fell on the board and a zombie went up his nose!")

Once I have 16 entrants I will start some 1 vs. 1 polls to determine the winner (I know, everyone hates binary polls, but it's one on one), and then we will go single elimination NCAA stlye to determine the bracket winner. I will probably run 2 polls at once in order to keep things moving a little faster, cause if we have 64 participants it could take a long time. I am really hoping to get 64 participants to have a final 4 showdown.

So let's go people, post those nutty moments here for all to see!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 30th, 2008, 06:17 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Crazy Heroscape Moments: NCAA Style

I know double post, but I figured that I would get the ball rolling.

In a 350pt. tournament game where I had Kaemon, Q10, and 2x reavers vs. Syvarris, 2x Aubriens, Krav and Isamu. Q10 and the reavers all were destroyed while killing a total of 1 Aubrien, leaving Kaemon left vs. virtually my opponents entire army. Kaemon managed to kill a couple of Aubriens before dealing with the Krav, I managed to engage 2 and took them out, then the third whiffed on my quick release attack. I took out the final Aubriens before engaging Syvarris and taking care of him as well. It was just a matter of time before Isamu fell. An amazing comeback win for me that put me into the finals of the tournament which I then went on to win.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 30th, 2008, 01:28 PM

Utgarsrage is surprisingly tart

I was playing in a 500 point all unique Heroes Tourney in Dayton. I took Krug, Awa, Me-Burq-Sa, Zetacron, Thericus and DW7K. There was a bonus of 10 points for reaching the opposing starting zone first.

Everyone of the 5 games I flew DW7K into my opponents start zone in round 1 turn 3, using Thericus's carry ability. In my second game DW got adjacent to Kelda, Allistair and Drake II. I rolled a 16 on the Self Destruct and my opponent had no idea what I was doing(he never saw DW7K in action) whenv I told him all three of his characters take 4 wounds, he looks at me like I'm on crack. He litterally re-read DW7K's army card for 5 minutes, while shaking his head and mumbling to himself.

By the way, I went undefeated in the tourney and took home 1st place. DW7K was by far my MVP, only whiffing once on his self destruct rolls.

Good Trades with: Rudyvalentine X2, omgitsjihad, Jim, dredd Stev, Yikes, Temp. Nerd, Syvaris the ruler, southwest ninja, Nerdcorerocks, Ensignoftheunit, Einar Gen., Mossman, MuttLo, Ted_Danson
Old October 30th, 2008, 01:29 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

Bad upset: One game, MrBarkypants took out my eight zombies and Isamu with just original Raelin for the win.

edit--good to see someone using DW7K effectively for a change.
Old October 30th, 2008, 02:38 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

The Tale of the Deadliest Spider Ever qualifies as amazing, but since it wasn't a tourney, nor even the advanced game, I'm not sure it belongs. But just in case...

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion