Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Weekends can you attend?
October 13 4 66.67%
October 20 1 16.67%
October 27 5 83.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 20th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Guaranteed Central Wisconsin NHSD

That's great news. It looks like I'll be bringing one other person, and possibly a second.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old September 21st, 2012, 01:23 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Central Wisconsin NHSD Oct 27, 2012

Room Secured, see you next month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old September 25th, 2012, 07:04 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

For maps, could you guys use:

The Hotway or the Highway
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

?
Old October 3rd, 2012, 04:32 PM

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If anyone knows that you can attend, please post!

Quote:
Old October 4th, 2012, 04:19 PM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

Took a pretty long break from Heroscapers, so I missed your PM for the longest time, Xorlof.

My family is planning to go to Tree Town, and another tournament so soon might be a bit much. I hope you can get more people, though!

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Still not sure, but I'll let you know as it gets closer!
Old October 13th, 2012, 12:08 PM

As far as maps go, a perennial favorite of mine is Highways and Dieways.
My collection is as follows:
1x RoTV
1x SoTM
2x BftU
1xVW
1xTT
2xTJ
2xFoTA

If there are any Battlefields of Valhalla maps that you want to play on, we'll use it. If there are any other maps you'd like to try, post 'em here and we'll use it.
Naturally, people actually attending the event have a much greater say than those not attending.

Quote:
Old October 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM

Information on format posted.

If you want any changes (example: You want a different point total), speak now!

Quote:
Old October 19th, 2012, 04:22 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

I like your choice for the map pool. One of my favorites and one of my creations.
Old October 19th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So are you coming ElvenEnvy?

I'll be there. I have Blackroot built and can bring it if you'd like. I'll probably have one of the other MLH tournament maps built by then too if we need more.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Have to work that day. It's a new job, so I really can't take off.

Hope it goes well!
Old October 19th, 2012, 11:05 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

I'll be able to there so long as I can get home to my collection at some time between now and then.

I know there are a handful of scapers in the northwoods area. Have any of them been notified about the event? Stevens Point might be the closest tournament location they'll ever see.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day