Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 4th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Johnny Alpha (Vote for Public Testing)

Mostly because he was so hot when I tested the original version. To me it is a fairly even win/loss rate. Luck really switched, in one of those games Johnny got one shot .
I just have to go off of my feel for him and the Bounty Hunters. He may get a little boost from the Lawman faction as well.

Could see bumping up Life by a point but would rather bump Defense if needed.
Old November 5th, 2020, 10:26 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Any other thoughts or votes?
Old November 5th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

No thoughts, but you can have a vote.

Yea
Old November 5th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2020, 06:00 PM

Cool.
This passes.

Will try to post it tomorrow.

I think I will suggest trying him as is the first game and bump up his Defense by 1 if he is feeling soft.
Old November 5th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, if you have an option to take a ride in the Batmobile ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2020, 06:11 PM

Heh, yeah forgot we removed the attacking part.
Old November 7th, 2020, 12:10 PM

Re: The Book of Johnny Alpha (Public Testing)

@redstang
Thanks!
Run him as-is the first game and if he feels soft or under performing, increase his Defense by 1.

Let me see if it is cool to send you a Sanctum Bounty Hunter.
Old November 13th, 2020, 12:39 PM

From redstang:

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Johnny Alpha

Army Test
Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Team A: Two Gun Kid, Johnny Alpha, Judge Hershey, Durham Red, Jonah Hex –

870 Points
Team B: Techno, Clayface, Meteorite, Citizen V, Jolt – 870 Points
Spoiler Alert!
This was a short game, and a tad bit longer than the second game. My playtesting sidekick could maybe have done a better job at assembling a counter team, but I did instruct him to keep the figures under 300 as I didn’t plan on using a figure above mid 200s. Based on the results of both test games, I would say Johnny and his gang of bounty hunters are a force to be reckoned with when hunting medium to small game. If they were to encounter a figure at the 280 mark and above, they might struggle. Bounties were assigned as follows: Durham Red – Citizen V, Jonah Hex – Meteorite, Two Gun Kid – Clayface. Clayface was the biggest trouble for crew as he was able to destroy both Hex and Hershey, Hex was destroyed in the first turn of Round 2. Clayface was able to avoid detection until the end of the game when he was destroyed by Johnny Alpha on the third turn of Round 4. Alpha continually made use of Strontium Dogs to take extra turns with Durham Red and Two Gun Kid. It would be interesting to see what would happen if he was facing an opposing figure that could manipulate OMs. Johnny didn’t have an issue with fending off attacks with his 5 defense. I would say 220 points is about right with 5 defense, as Johnny feels like a cross between Professor X and Captain America. If he were to be given 6 defense I think he would definitely need to be bumped up to 240 points.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):

After 4 rounds, the Bounty Hunters prevail – Hershey and Hex destroyed, Alpha 1 wound, Durham Red 1 wound, and Two Gun Kid 0 wounds.

Army Test
Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Team A: Johnny Alpha, Two Gun Kid, Durham Red, Jonah Hex, Bishop – 840

Team B: Hawkeye (III), Meteorite, Mach 1, Techno, Jolt – 860 points
Spoiler Alert!
This game only took three (3) rounds to complete. Johnny used Alpha X each round, and his Alpha Eyes were an extremely useful tool to bypass Meteorite’s special defense. I learned my lesson from the first game and kept Jonah Hex lingering behind the front line so that my Lawmen could take advantage of his Fancy Shooting to add an auto skull to their attacks. Johnny was rolling hot, he rolled five skulls with an auto against Meteorite on the third turn of Round 1 and destroyed her. Hawkeye and Jolt were destroyed by Johnny and Durham on the first turn on Round 2. Bishop Time Slipped in behind enemy lines to begin the 3rd round, and from there it was just a matter of time before the opposing team was completely erased.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): This was a one-sided affair. The Bounty Hunters won by flawless victory. No one on Johnny’s team received a wound.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Johnny automatically becomes the head of the Bounty Hunter class and in a competitive draft, would be a “captain” type figure, one which you draft in the first round to build your squad around. I found him to be more effective from range, especially with friends, but I think he well balanced. Cost wise, 220 might be on the low end of his range, a 10 point jump probably wouldn’t break him. I think if an extra defense is added, he would be more in the 240 range.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: A fun design that will become the staple of the Bounty Hunter/Lawmen faction. His combination of bonus, bonding, special defense and defense bypass can be brutal against lesser pointed figures and probably mid-200 figures as well. I would be interested to see what happens against an army with a couple figures above that 250 point mark, or even 300 point mark.
Old November 13th, 2020, 12:57 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That's a big win, wowza! Johnny looks pretty great though, some possible balance tweaking aside.

I question the fact that Alpha eyes gets around Meteorite's Intangibility though. Alpha Eyes says you don't need clear sight to attack, while Intangibility says "Meteorite cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight."

It depends if you read the first half as one statement and the second half as another, or all together.

Meteorite cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

OR:

Meteorite cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

I personally think the english language lends to the first, which means there's no way around being able to not shoot her from range.
Old November 14th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I've brought that ambiguity up before. Believe the intent is the latter, but I could be misremembering.
Old November 15th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PLAYTEST UNIT: Johnny Alpha

Army Test
Map: Ravaged Road
Units: Johnny Alpha, Durham Red, Jonah Hex, Two-Gun Kid, (670) VS Phil Coulson, Quake, Lockjaw, Banshee (670)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ravaged Road
Units: Johnny Alpha, Durham Red, Jonah Hex, Two-Gun Kid, Judge Hershey, Judge Anderson, Brit-Cit Judge (1115) VS RL Atrocitus(II), RL Bleez, RL Kara(1120)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Man, I had a really good time playing Johnny. He will definitely bring the Bounty Hunters together. The first game was super one sided. The agents didn’t stand a chance. The second game on the other hand was surprisingly close. At range Johnny is great, almost unstoppable with Alpha Eyes. To beat Johnny and his band of Bounty Hunters you gotta get up close and personal, and you gotta do it fast. In all honesty, I didn’t think they were gonna do so well against the Red Lanterns. Pretty solid design here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library