Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 8th, 2019, 02:13 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Grizzly Shark (Final Editing)

Thanks Ark! Cards look dope, points should be 120 though.

EDIT* Art by updated.
Old February 8th, 2019, 02:19 PM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated
Old February 8th, 2019, 02:20 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You rock. When I get to a PC I’ll update the synergy and call for on deck.
Old February 9th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
You rock. When I get to a PC Iíll update the synergy and call for on deck.
Don't forget to hit the SP too! Pre-yea for On Deck once the SP is good to go.
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:53 PM

Alright I updated the SP; I'm not sure if I'm crazy but I don't think this guy has any synergy @Ronin ?
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:55 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Couple IBW things: can't use Land Shark on Super Strong figures, and doesn't set off enemy Grizzly Sharks. Yeah, pretty minimal, though. Mechanical synergies only!
Old February 10th, 2019, 03:27 PM

Ok, I think I did that right. I also threw in some strategy tips as well. Please correct me if necessary. I propose a vote for on deck!

@ Ronin - YEA
@japes (Nado)- YEA
@johnny139 - YEA
@Karat - YEA
@Scapemage - YEA

Last edited by L0B5T3R; February 12th, 2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old February 10th, 2019, 03:36 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe the Immunities and Weaknesses should be listed like so.

Quote:
Immunities
  • As a Grizzly Shark figure, Grizzly Shark does not trigger Blood Lust when taking a wound.
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
Once that's fixed/clarified Yea for On-Deck.
Old February 10th, 2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe the Immunities and Weaknesses should be listed like so.

Quote:
Immunities
  • As a Grizzly Shark figure, Grizzly Shark does not trigger Blood Lust when taking a wound.
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
Once that's fixed/clarified Yea for On-Deck.
I'll wait for clarification from @Ronin but that is not the case in some books such as A-Bomb.
Old February 10th, 2019, 03:39 PM
Symbiotic

Nope. Lobs has the right format. Ditched the old-school format a while back.
Old February 10th, 2019, 04:01 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Meh, that's much less clear, but no reason to stand in the way of this getting released.
Old February 10th, 2019, 04:10 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Meh, that's much less clear, but no reason to stand in the way of this getting released.
I moved away from doing it that way because it was a pain to keep updated, and the breakdown of which things came with immunities, benefits, or weaknesses was redundant information with what's in the synergy archive anyway.

Plus I did not find the old way super easy to read through anyhow - fine for something like Grizzly Shark here, but it could get hard to read when a figure had a bunch of IBW tags and some of them popped up in more than one category.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library