Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 31st, 2017, 04:04 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Photobucket plus500

What are the rest of you doing to host your pictures here now that Photobucket is requiring you to pay to host your pictures on a third party site?

All my image links in my custom thread are broken now.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:19 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Photobucket plus500

I use Mediafire.com, some people use imgr(I think that's how its spelled) My mediafire account was free and I put all kind of stuff on there from pics to documents such as VS files and what not. I feel your pain, my older stuff from photobucket is all broken.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:32 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Kind of a pain, but I use Google Drive/Photos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
How to get a direct link to an image (of a specific size) from Google drive/photos - Very detailed, but it's how I posted my images here. Other option is imgur which is becoming the internet defecto standard, as long as you don't mind that it's publicly searchable.
Old July 31st, 2017, 10:58 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I house images and uploads here on heroscapers, but that requires you to have a contributor or supporter status

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:31 AM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Just found out there is a Chrome extension that works on embedded Photobucket links, so good for now.

Note, being a Heroscape site supporter (which gives unlimited image uploads, blog, being able to neg rep, and other benefits) is $15/yr or $45/life, while Photobucket S500 is $399/yr. Which would you choose
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:32 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

As a lifetime Site Supporter, I'm in the process of moving all my images from Photobucket to this site's Gallery.
Old July 31st, 2017, 05:13 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On an unrelated note, all of the images on TAF's Custom page are still up and running (shameless plug, check!). Using the Gallery is the most direct way to keep images up 100% of the time.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old August 29th, 2017, 09:20 AM

I found a way around the Photobucket issue, sort of. You can install Greasemonky (Firefox add-on) or Tampermonkey (other desktop & mobile browsers) and then install this userscript: PhotoBucketImageReplacer - it will replace all photobucket images to a link to the image in Photbucket. However Photobucket has a crap-ton of 3rd party scripts and adds, so I had do disable No-scripts and Adblock on the site to see the image. A stop-gap measure until people move their images, but works for now. Also, see my posts earlier in this thread for how to post on Heroscapers or Google Drive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards