Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:53 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

Sorry, for the delay, sports fans, but the holidays always make things run a bit slower with your all-volunteer crew.

Your Rules Team responds:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules Team
Sorry for the delay, but we were making sure that we got the wording just right. Here is a corrected card; it has also been posted into the OP and the PDF has been updated as well. Thank you to those who spotted the error and waited patiently for us to determine the best possible fix. This new card completely replaces the old card, and is now the official C3V card for Deathcommander Mark 3.
So ANAICT it is now impossible to download either the incorrect card JPG or the incorrect PDF from our site. I would ask the Book of thread maintainer to add a note to the OP advising anyone who downloaded the old card to please download and print the new one. Take the old one and cut it in half and throw it in the trash, or put it in a secure paper shredder or somesuch. Maintainer, please make the notice prominent so folks won't miss it. (I could do this myself, of course, but I prefer to let the fans handle the Book of updates wherever possible.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs