Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 19th, 2011, 04:08 PM

Son of Osiris costs too much!
From a new kid that just started

hey this is a new kid who somehow got 2 RotVs and needs some big maps for at least three players( for my brothers), but if you can find any , please tell me. Also, since I'm the youngest of the family, I'm not that good, or maybe I would be , but my brothers could be prodigies, and I could be mediocre, but I don't know! I've been playing for 2 years , and I only have won 2 games, out of probably 125 games .If you have any good advice, please tell me. I play a Jandar/Einar, but my brothers play a Ullar/Vydar/Aquila army, and also a Utgar/Valkrill army! Pleeeeease help.

"My Lord, what fools these mortals be!" Shakespeare
Old August 19th, 2011, 04:47 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: From a new kid that just started

What expansions do you have? That would greatly help us help you with an army. Also, the BoV has "official" custom maps you can use, and you can look at the Custom Maps thread. Welcome to the site!

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old October 21st, 2011, 06:25 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: From a new kid that just started

Eh this was posted awhile ago but I shall bump it. Do you have SotM? If so/not what expansions DO you have?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers