Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 28th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
OK, just got done running this 3 times.

8x Stingers vs. Thor with Thorgrim's spirit

First battle: Stingers win with 6 stingers left!
Second battle: Thor wins with only 3 wounds!
Third battle: Stingers win with 11 stingers left!
Excellent work bro. I updated the front page with this. Thanks. +rep worthy for sure, I only hope I can get some to ya.
Old June 29th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

To add to the clarifications:

Mjolnir Special Attack may only be used when Thor attacks an adjacent figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
To add to the clarifications:

Mjolnir Special Attack may only be used when Thor attacks an adjacent figure.
No, he doesn't need to be adjacent to a figure to use Mjolnir Special Attack.

It says, "In addition, you may choose one other non-adjacent figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Thor to attack."

So if you have 0 adjacent figures, you may choose one other figure that's not adjacent. So 0 figures adjacent + 1 other figure that's not adjacent = 1 figure he can attack still.

The intention of the power was to give him a ranged hammer throw that he can use anytime whether engaged or not. The way it's affecting all adjacent figures + 1 non-adjacent figure is due to him winding up with the hammer and having a chance to hit adjacent figures, before he delivers it to the non-adjacent figure. So if there are no figures adjacent to him, he's still winding it up/twirling it to throw, but there just aren't any close enough for the twirling to have an affect upon.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:17 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, well at least I showed the need for a clarification.

Thanks for the correction!

Quote:
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
OK, well at least I showed the need for a clarification.

Thanks for the correction!
You're welcome

GreyOwl or Griffin can modify the Books of with the Clarification, as I'm sure in time there will be others that may misinterpret the power.

Being part of the design and testing, it's certainly easy for us to assume that something is clear, but that's because we were discussing what we wanted out of the powers (or any really) and how best to get it written so that it's clear as possible. Sometimes however, despite our best efforts, they can still be a little foggy.

Thanks for bringing this up Quozl.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:26 PM

I think changing the Range to 6+Special would clarify it.

Quote:
Old June 29th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I think changing the Range to 6+Special would clarify it.
No it wouldn't. "Range 6+Special" means a figure can target any figure within 6 spaces, along with some additional special range. But Thor can't target any figure within 6 spaces - he can only target non-adjacent figures. That's why his range has to be 1 + Special, because he can target any figure within 1 spaces, along with a special range on one additional figure.
Old June 29th, 2010, 09:05 PM

But he's not targeting anyone. All those adjacent to him are affected like Hulk's stomp.

Quote:
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Right, but saying "Range 6" (regardless of whether it has a "+ Special") would imply that he can attack any figure within 6 spaces.
Old June 30th, 2010, 09:26 AM

But he can. If they're adjacent, he attacks them and if they're non-adjacent, he attacks them.

Quote:
Old June 30th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Range 6 would imply that the hammer is on a chain six spaces long.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:23 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Range 6 would imply that the hammer is on a chain six spaces long.
Well I do recall that a version of Thor used a chain on the hammer, I tried searching for a pic to verify, but I don't belive that it was this version of him. I think that leaving the power as is and just adding it to the FAQ for him is the way to go though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library