Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2018, 09:49 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker
Re: JerseyScape! Save the Date March 3/3, 3/17, 3/31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
I don't know about C3V/Sov seeing I have none, what are the pros and cons of using them?
Pros: Moar fun.

Cons: None.

It's just more units to choose from. There is a firm list of released figures - it's there in my signature block - and to the best of my knowledge they haven't presented any balance or rules issues everybody needs to know about in advance. It's just more units to choose from, and maybe to face.

There's no harm in gathering some of the minis now, if you want. Get the minis, print the cards. Then you have some.
Okay that clears things up, I'll most likely go with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_At_Arms View Post
Amazingly I’m good for all of the above as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9BelowMadness View Post
I'm good for any of those dates too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I have a nearby Jersey pal who may also come, depending on the date chosen.
Thanks all for the responses! Glad to know there is interest.

I talked with the store manager today, it seems like the 3rd of March is our best bet, we would be sharing with a magic event but we should have enough space, so yeah I'll confirm that hopefully in the near future.
Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:49 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Great! I have jury duty Feb 13th but it will hopefully be over by then. What are the rules for the tournament (army size/composition etc.).

Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:28 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. I'll target the end of March for our next tournament. Glad to see another event in the mid-Atlantic again.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 1st, 2018, 03:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Is March 3 confirmed?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:53 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

My local Jersey buddy is interested in coming for this, but needs confirmation of the date. How's it looking?
Old February 5th, 2018, 04:59 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
My local Jersey buddy is interested in coming for this, but needs confirmation of the date. How's it looking?
Yeah so the date will be March 3rd, Saturday. Update the OP soon.

As for format I was thinking reverse the whip, as in you switch armies on certain rounds, something around those lines. Thoughts?
Old February 5th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

As for format I was thinking reverse the whip, as in you switch armies on certain rounds, something around those lines. Thoughts?
That's a good format. How many points? And are C3V/SOV allowed?

Old February 6th, 2018, 10:09 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the confirmation. Reverse the whip is fine by me.
Old February 6th, 2018, 09:45 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Dates and format are fine by me!
Old February 7th, 2018, 12:16 PM

9BelowMadness is surprisingly tart

Great! I will be there!
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:56 PM

As it turns out, I won't be able to make it on the 3rd. I just found out it'll be my grandmother's 90th birthday.
Old February 8th, 2018, 03:03 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

This event is very tempting, but I'm not that local, 4 hour car drive

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events