Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 25th, 2020, 09:00 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ten of Spades (Public playtesting)

@fret_gurglo

Ok, looking back through, I'd say they should be good. I rolled quite well on the d20 for them in both games. Definitely above average.

Game 1: Avg. ~13.73

Game 2: Avg. ~12.23

Also had 8 successful swaps from Queen(not accounted for in the breakdown above, which would skew the Abg. even higher) in game 2 which was just shy of every time I attempted it.

If we were to alter anything, I'd say you could lower King's Life down from 6 to 5 to be safe. With the rest of the group at 4 Life(Humans), and Ace at 6(Android), 5 seems reasonable for King(Metahuman). That'd be enough to make me feel more confident.

Then superficial changes points wise between the group based on who's pulling the most weight:

Ace stays at 260.
King's points from 240 -> 230(matching the 3 aesthetic).
Queen's points from 200 -> 220(matching the 2 aesthetic).
Jack from 160 -> 150.
Ten stays at 140.

If you're cool with that, I'd say they are good to wrap.
Old September 25th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That all looks good to me. Queen is definitely one of the ones with the highest potential since she can force teammates to attack each other.
Old September 25th, 2020, 09:51 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I ran a rematch just to be sure, as I'm sure you're ready for this to move on. The luck flattened out this time around, so it was nice to see what that looks like when they aren't on a hot streak. Definitely think we should be good with the proposed changes.

Army Test 3
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Royal Flush Gang(1000)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240), Gamora(300), Venom Rocket(210) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Old September 25th, 2020, 10:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a good direction to me.
Old September 26th, 2020, 01:38 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old September 26th, 2020, 02:09 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the tests Arkham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I'd say they are coming in just a hair hot. Hard to say for sure though since I hit a lot of their rolls quite often. I'd imagine we want to keep them at 1000 points together, so I'd maybe just dial a thing or two down ever so slightly as they have a lot going for them. They are a fun army together, so that's what really counts, and each member is providing something to the team, so that's cool. I like what you have in terms of numbering and sticking to those numbers throughout each of their cards, so tweaking is a little tricky.

Here is some wording stuff to fix:

Ten of Spades' SA in general is worded a bit odd and missing punctuation.
How about:

ENERGY BLASTERS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 3.
After Ten of Spades attacks with this special attack for the first time, she may attack one additional time or, if the targeted figure received at least one wound, she may inflict one additional wound to the targeted figure. Destructible objects cannot be affected by this special attack.

Quote:
Ace's Ace Up The Sleeve needs to clarify that the "X" is on a card you control. As is written, you could use it against opponents.
Yup, good change

Quote:
Queen's Deception SA should probably be limited to opponent's attacks.
I proposed this exactly and it was shot down as unnecessary. I have no problem with it either way, but I need a consensus on this.

King of Spades'
-Enhanced Charisma power needs capitalized Order Marker. "from their card" should be "from the chosen figure's card"
-King's Command special power needs "X", Order Marker capitalized, and "card you control to add 3...".[/QUOTE]

Good eye on all this. Wording changes on the way

Quote:
If we were to alter anything, I'd say you could lower King's Life down from 6 to 5 to be safe. With the rest of the group at 4 Life(Humans), and Ace at 6(Android), 5 seems reasonable for King(Metahuman). That'd be enough to make me feel more confident.
I'm not keen on reducing King's Life. I already find him overcost and I think lower his Life will only exaggerate that fact.

Quote:
Then superficial changes points wise between the group based on who's pulling the most weight:

Ace stays at 260.
King's points from 240 -> 230(matching the 3 aesthetic).
Queen's points from 200 -> 220(matching the 2 aesthetic).
Jack from 160 -> 150.
Ten stays at 140.
Point cost adjustments are fine with me, but not for the aesthetic aspect. I find King over cost and Queen could be under cost, so their changes are good with me. Jack is a minor change and I don't think it will change much for him.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old September 26th, 2020, 02:10 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would like some additional input from everyone on:
  • If they think that King should reduce his Life from 6 to 5. I am not in favor of this, but willing to accept it if needed to keep the total cost of the team to 1000 points.
  • Any additional wording help with Ten's special attack.
  • Restricting Queen's Deceptions to be only triggered by attacks from opponents.
  • Final Cost adjustments
Ace stays at 260.
King's points from 240 -> 230.
Queen's points from 200 -> 220.
Jack from 160 -> 150.
Ten stays at 140.

My current reward points
Old September 26th, 2020, 02:19 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think King's life is fine as it is. Restricting Queen to opp only is probably good. I like that cost breakdown, but it hardly matters in my opinion cause I think you need them all together to really earn their points.
Old September 26th, 2020, 02:23 AM

Fwiw, I wasn't aiming for the aesthetic bit on the points, just pointing that out. I suggested those because Queen needed to come up, IMO, and those points had to come from somewhere. King and Jack -10 made the most sense out of the bunch to get her raised up a bit.

Don't really care if the opponent's attack restriction is added or not. Just pointing that out as odd, more theme wise than anything, and potentially cheesy though with a risk.

As for King's Life. It's not make or break for me, but I don't feel he's overcosted fwiw, especially if we drop him to 230. Removing an OM on a roll of 13+, especially when he has the +3 in his pocket potentially multiple times in a round, is nothing to scoff at. So it's not something I'm exactly saying must be done, but I feel the army as a whole is quite good, so a small nerf somewhere just to be safe it's not too good, doesn't hurt.
Old September 26th, 2020, 02:31 AM

Also, fwiw, I'm not sure @Ronin is in a spot to be able to run these guys anytime soon, so if you want to move these guys forward I think you should be good without needing to wait any longer. Just a matter of getting them all in order to finalize.
Old September 26th, 2020, 02:33 AM
Ninja Playtester

Ok. I will let it stew for the night before making any adjustments.

My current reward points
Old September 26th, 2020, 02:35 AM
Ninja Playtester

Yeah, Ronin contacted me and told me he won't be able to run the test for a while. I'm pretty happy with what we got. Just need to nail down the final details. Your tests and insight should be just about the tail end of it all.

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library