Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old April 12th, 2009, 12:28 AM

4winds Woo who?
Scapers in Michigan

I always see events in other states where I live are there no Scapers in Michigan ? I always play my son he's getting better but still lacks strategy and he has just about every piece made short of exclusives. I even made him a Orc army but still gives up after losing a champion .
Old April 13th, 2009, 12:31 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Scapers in Michigan

The scapers in Michigan live down in the Detroit/Ann Arbor area...where a few tournaments are held each year. I'm not sure if Grand Rapids is worth your drive...but I've driven 4 hours away for a tourney a couple of times in the past.

Keep an eye out for tourney info in the future.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 14th, 2009, 07:48 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Hey 4Winds. I'm in Muskegon and my brother lives in Lowell. I posted on another thread but no one responded. PM me if you'd like to have an event. My brother and I have constructed a huge six sided board out of 3 master sets. So there is no problem with playing up to 6 players on one board. We've got a couple of other people who like to play with us occasionally, but it's mainly he and I.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old April 15th, 2009, 07:35 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Just search Michigan

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...earchid=865190

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers