Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 29th, 2018, 11:16 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sterling Archers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I don't think the TSA are on the same league as stingers because the jump from 2 to 3 is bigger than the jump from 3 to 4 at range. They need to either be blockers or consistently have height to do solid. They're at their best when used like vegie did or in some kind of take 2 format.

I think they could beat blades but it's a tough matchup if blades are packing a chomp. I don't think the build OEAO suggested is what I would take if I needed to beat blades with chomp. She's very good, but a bit too chompable. I'd rather have a Hydra and use TSA as a screen, but that might not have been what orc was going for and it's still favored against blades because of the Hydra not the TSA.

~Dysole, using a lot of words to repeat what others have already said
Yeah, I was trying to build an army where it's not just "but what if I had Rats instead?" and utilize the TSA in a similar manner to the Stingers. Vegie's definitely right in that they are bad at being a range squad, they're better off screening.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units