Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 10th, 2009, 05:28 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Double spaced figures and water movement

I have a map (A river runs through it) that has a 1 hex river that goes through swamp water. Can a double-space figure move through this river with out stopping?

Can a Deathstalker move across this line with out stopping?

Moving onto water: When you move onto a water space from any other space (even from another water space), you must end your move there. Note: Double-space figures can move past one water space thats between two non-water spaces without stopping; they must stop only if they move onto two water spaces.

Swamp is still considered a water space right? Im pretty sure, with a map set up like above, double-space would still have to stop. Can someone just confirm this for me.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Double spaced figures and water movement

I would say they keep moving because swamp water does not limit movement. But that is just my opinion.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~Albert Einstein

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Swamp is land for terrain effects and water for special powers. So yes, given sufficient movement doubles could move across quite easily - even better than nonswamp because it is on the same level.

~Aldin, wetly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Adding a "what Aldin said." Swamp water counts as water for special powers, but swamp water is different from (just) water for terrain effects - there is no "figures must stop their movement in swamp water" rule.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:50 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not very often do I like it when Im wrong but this is one of those cases where its a good thing. Im looking forward to trying out some Deathstalkers. Thanks for the responses guys.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's