Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 18th, 2022, 02:58 PM

kuderewitch is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Skull for dice

Sorry if this is the wrong place I’m just looking for a pdf or something of the skull for the dice. I tried looking in the downloads but no luck so if anyone has something like a pdf or can point me to where I can download one that’d be great thanks.
Old January 18th, 2022, 03:48 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Skull for dice

Hey,
Here is one I used for printed dice.

edit: actually this should work best!

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; January 19th, 2022 at 02:24 AM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 12:40 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuderewitch View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong place I’m just looking for a pdf or something of the skull for the dice. I tried looking in the downloads but no luck so if anyone has something like a pdf or can point me to where I can download one that’d be great thanks.
It looks like you should be hooked up already, but I still wanted to pop in and tell you that I like your Heroscape name handle. Made me chuckle. Thanks for that.
Old January 19th, 2022, 07:22 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Heroscape Logos 8-27-2010 has the Skull and Shield among other things. They are in vector based EPS format which means if opened in a compatible program (the GIMP is free) can be scaled to infinite resolution.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion