Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Horned Skull Brute
Hunch and Crunch 4 17.39%
Guttural Roar 14 60.87%
Talk to the Axe 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 17th, 2014, 01:35 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 69. Horned Skull Brutes

Rounding off the last official heroscape to ever be released to date, are a real (bug)bear of a squad. The Horned Skull Brutes have arrived at last.

(Answers left to right)
1. Hunch and Crunch
2. Guttural Roar
3. Talk to the Axe

These are possibly another one of my favorite sculpts in all of scape. One of the few squads released in DnDScape, these ones really hit the mark for me. Having them fighting a squad of Dzu Teh looks like the battle of the beasts.

Hunch and Crunch is ducking to attempt to absorb the majority of the opponent's strike onto his shield. His large mace sometimes throw him off balance, but the resounding crunch of his defeated enemies' skulls is too much to resist. Guttural Roar lets out a throaty roar as he begins his berserk charge, slaughtering all those around him, and using his diminutive allies as a meat shield. Talk to the Axe wields a large battle axe in his left arm and stares intently across the field, looking for his next victim as the blood of the last dries within his furry palm.

My favorite sculpt of the 3, although very close across the board, would be Guttural Roar. There is a slightly defined skull on his axe, which adds much to his flavor. The stylized armor he carries, as well as the intimidating bared teeth clinched his vote from me.

Who is the favorite of these lovable, or not so much, bugbears?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 17th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Sculpt Polls! 69. Horned Skull Brutes

Sylvano the Wasabus is my favorite!
Old August 21st, 2014, 08:38 AM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Guttural Roar! He embodies what the Horned Skull Brutes are.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 08:30 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Guttural Roar! He embodies what the Horned Skull Brutes are.
Absotively correct.

Talk to the axe always looked bored to me. Hunch and Crunch reminds me I need to shave.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 23rd, 2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Where did I leave that razor?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units