Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old December 8th, 2012, 09:07 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

A Tale of Heroes.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 8th, 2012, 10:42 AM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerScaper97 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utger man View Post
Legend of __________ seem like a good idea. Now, what to put in the blank?...
Kaiyu?
Alkroth?
Hibernia?
Fate?
The Legend of Kaiyu!?
The Legend of Kaiyu...
Kaiyu...
Kaiyu...
I'm Kaiyu...
That's me!
Well you created the game...

Scaper94's idea look awesome too.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old December 8th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

I like the sound of "tales"...
How about Tales of Another World
Or Tales of Another Realm
Or Tales of (Make up a name)
Old December 8th, 2012, 05:37 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tales of Kaiyu.

A Tale of Adventures.

Unfolding Stories.

Old December 9th, 2012, 12:05 AM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Chronicles of a Distant Realm?

And unless someone objects, I'm going to release Orcs as an emeny to go with the Alpha release.
Old December 9th, 2012, 01:25 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyu View Post
And unless someone objects, I'm going to release Orcs as an emeny to go with the Alpha release.
Sounds sweet to me!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old December 9th, 2012, 01:18 PM

I'm good with the Orcs. Bring on the Alpha!

Old December 9th, 2012, 04:47 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Orcs sound good to me.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 10th, 2012, 02:21 PM

Development!!!
I'm so excited about this one, I can't wait for the Alpha release to tell you guys about it

Turns and initiative was sloppy and sometimes cumbersome in HoS. So in Chronicles of a Distant Realm (title, until further notice,) I'm taking a whole new approach.

First, like I've mentioned before, Heroes aren't necessarily meant to be the only character you play when playing CoaDR. You are allowed to have an Army and creating additional units for your Army will work the same way as creating your Hero

Second, Classes are broken into tiers. As an example (from the Class that will be provided in the Alpha,) Militia will be Tier 1, Soldier will be Tier 2, and Warlord will be Tier 3.

Third, I'm removing Order Markers. When it comes around to your turn, you can make one of three choices: Take a turn with one Tier 3 figure, take a turn with two Tier 2 figures, or take a turn with three Tier 1 figures.

Fourth, the single, powerful Hero concept is not eradicated. You must choose in your Army a "Leader." The leader is more powerful than the rest of the figures. This means that as a Leader, classes like Warlord can purchase skills that can improve their power as an army, like being able to take a turn with four Tier 1 figures instead of three.

Five, there will be an added stat to the game called "Speed." Speed will most likely be determined by Class. Classes like Rogue and Warlord will have higher Speed than others: Rogue for obvious reasons, Warlord because he's a quick-thinking leader. Whichever Army has the Leader with the highest Speed gets to go first (roll to break ties.) This will make knowing the turn order much easier.

So as you can see, this set up will still allow for RPG style, one Hero, going through Adventures with other solo Heroes, type of gameplay. But, the change will make the game easier to host for the "GM." And, summoning Classes, like Warlord can feel more rewarding to play. AND, there will still be options for good ol' Free For All Army battles like in Heroscape.
Old December 10th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds really cool !

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 11th, 2012, 12:20 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

Are you going to start a new thread for this or just keep using this one?

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old December 11th, 2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utger man View Post
Are you going to start a new thread for this or just keep using this one?
While in Alpha, I'm going to stop, going public and communicate with testers through private chat. After that, if I release it as a Heroscape mod, it will be a new thread. If i do take the route of making my own game, I will not go public on here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions