Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 1st, 2015, 04:19 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Semifinals are on Marsh Thicket.

The dok (4-0) v. Chris Perkins (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Tomb Skeleton Archers x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x4, Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
Chris Perkins chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)
Old November 2nd, 2015, 12:45 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 22 - Reverse Draft -- Round 4 until 11/2/1

Fun note: I've been tracking the bids for the event. So far, there have been 22 games where one of the armies had to sit figures after bidding.

Of those games, the army that sat figures won... 11 of them. An exact 50/50 split. Pretty cool.
Old November 3rd, 2015, 10:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

VD and I are starting soon (8:30 PM CT). I have my full Mezzos and he has his full Templar/Nilf.
Old November 4th, 2015, 12:08 AM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker

The Kinseth (4-0) v. MegaSilver (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x3, Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fen Hydra, Krav Maga Agents
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x6, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
MegaSilver chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.)
Old November 4th, 2015, 12:18 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post

The dok (4-0) v. Chris Perkins (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x3, Tomb Skeleton Archers x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Stingers x4 x2.67, Cyprien Esenwein, Iron Golem, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
Chris Perkins chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)
Just finished this one. I decided I was gonna bid aggressively and make CP pay dearly if he wanted to play his army a 5th straight time. He decided not to, so I was left with the remnants of his army. However, things evened out quickly when a TKN rush dropped to stinger fire. I cleared out most of the nagrubs, but when the archers got going my stingers decided that 6 defense was not nearly enough, and I was pretty thinned out after dropping only a couple archers and putting a couple wounds on bad Raelin. However, good Raelin jumped across to loom over the archer startzone, and Iggy unleashed a reign of terror on the poor Tomb Skeleton Archers. Iggy eventually dropped (thanks to us forgetting about Iron Tough) but not before taking out all but the last two archers. Raelin handled those, and I won with a 1-wound Raelin and 1 stinger.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 8th, 2015, 09:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 22 - Reverse Draft -- playoffs

Kinseth and I are starting now. I have Q9 and buddies, and he has Mezzos.
Old November 8th, 2015, 11:53 PM
Friend of humans

The Finals are on Hot Border.

The dok (5-0) v. Megasilver (5-1) pool of armies is:
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x6, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
Megasilver chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)
Old November 9th, 2015, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
The Finals are on Hot Border.

The dok (5-0) v. Megasilver (5-1) pool of armies is:
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x6 x4.5, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Isamu
Megasilver chooses to bid first or defer. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)
After beating up on stompy 4 games in a row, I was feeling sorry for the big fella. Playing at 8 PM Mountain/9 PM Central tonight.
Old November 10th, 2015, 12:18 AM

Just finished with Tommy, I managed to pull it out just barely for my third OHS win in 2015 (if we count 2014 EoY). Early on, Raelin-backed TKN on height took 2 wounds from Kaemon's quick release and another from counterstrike (ya really) but managed to take out the pesky Samurai. However, a key init switch allowed the Mezzos to take him out when he would have been able to stomp a few Mezzos then flee to Raelin's aura and healing.

At that point I was in a hole, but the superior range of the Tomb Skeletons allowed me to suck Mezzos in. Tommy wisely engaged his mezzos to take clean shot out of the picture, but this brought Warden 816 into the picture. The Warden managed to evisceraxe 6 mezzos before his reign of terror ended. Combined with the one I had stomped and the one Tommy had elected to kill to save a marker early in the game, this left him with only 1 Mezzo (and 2 markers) to take down a 1-wound Raelin and my last 4 TSAs. Raelin did most of the work, and I won with 3 TSAs and a nagrub. Good game Megasilver!

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Final stats for the event:

There were 31 games played. People did prefer to play their own army, as this happened in 18/31 (58%) of games.

In 6 games, there was no bidding - both players played full armies. (In 4/6 of those cases, they played their own; twice they swapped). In the other 25 games, one army was pared back and the other was at full strength.

The bidded army won 13/25 games (52%), as close to an even split as is possible.

When the bidding ended with players playing their own armies, the bidded army won 8/14 games. Conversely, when the bidding ended with the players swapping, the bidded army won only 5/11.

Last edited by dok; November 12th, 2015 at 05:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events