Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Cav's GI Joe Customs.

First of all, mad props to @Yodaking , @cobravigon , @Annerios and everyone else who has done Joe customs in the past. Many of mine are based heavily on those who have gone before me in this theme.

Secondly, I do not know how often I will update this thread, but I hope you all derive some enjoyment out of it.

Thirdly, if I borrowed your ability or design without acknowledgment, I mean no disrespect. I have simply gathered ideas from so many places that it is a bit difficult to keep track of what was my own invention and what I found from the other members of this awesome community.

I use a custom card layout (4" x 3"), based heavily on @Just_a_Bill's awesome work (found here), including extensive use of icons for abilities and team synergies. These may be aberrant to some, but I love the results for our games.

Last edited by Cavalier; March 1st, 2017 at 10:30 PM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: Cav's GI Joe Customs.

This post will serve as an index of Units.

My goal in creating these was to 1) do as many of the original RAH team members as I felt were truly workable and 2) focus on my favorites from my childhood.

I welcome feedback.
Most of these have not been play tested.
If one of my posts is your design, please let me know and I will credit you in the post

Original 13:
Hawk - Done
Zap - Done
Flash -Done
Stalker - Done
Short-Fuze -Done
Scarlett - Done
Snake Eyes - Done
Grunt - No Plans - Pretty much the AE, right?
Clutch - No Plans - he drives an awesome jeep, but how do you translate that to 'Scape?
Grand Slam - No Plans. Isn't he just Flash? And no HAL for him in 'Scape land
Steeler - No Plans - what is he without his tank?
Breaker
Rock N Roll

Last edited by Cavalier; February 28th, 2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Cool, looking forward to seeing what you post up.
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Duke

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Flint

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Snake Eyes

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Scarlett

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cover Girl

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Lady Jaye

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cobra Vipers
(Based on YodaKing's design)

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Baroness
(Cobra Leadership is based on YodaKing's work)

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Scrap Iron

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations