Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2010, 11:40 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Reinforcements Arrive stats?

All they need to do is admit they made a mistake by making Marvel 'noncompatible' with Classic, as I've always said. Then follow our new Customs idea of adding in Glyphs and Squads to the comic book universe, as in the recent DC Intro set. (Superman is a bit more balanced with the Kryptonite Glyph, knockback rules, etc.)

So they should put out the Expansion with these additions, which would MAKE THEM SELL over and above our own little cultish fanatical faction and reach out to the general geek population...

*Join our cult! You have no choice!*
Old February 11th, 2010, 07:03 PM

Marvelman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
All they need to do is admit they made a mistake by making Marvel 'noncompatible' with Classic, as I've always said. Then follow our new Customs idea of adding in Glyphs and Squads to the comic book universe, as in the recent DC Intro set. (Superman is a bit more balanced with the Kryptonite Glyph, knockback rules, etc.)

So they should put out the Expansion with these additions, which would MAKE THEM SELL over and above our own little cultish fanatical faction and reach out to the general geek population...

*Join our cult! You have no choice!*
Good idea, maybe it will happen...

"Make mine marvel"

Last edited by Marvelman; February 11th, 2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old February 11th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This thread makes me laugh every time it gets necro'd....which happens all too frequently...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 16th, 2010, 09:42 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

I am sad no more marvel ever it looks like.
if there is not any at gencon 2010 I'm probobly going to accept that.
Old February 17th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
I am sad no more marvel ever it looks like.
if there is not any at gencon 2010 I'm probobly going to accept that.
Even if they were going to produce them, why would they show them at GenCon '10? They already previewed them in '08 (or was it '07?).
Old February 17th, 2010, 12:43 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

2007..going on 3 years ago.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old February 17th, 2010, 01:55 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
2007..going on 3 years ago.
And I've still got money put aside for them. Do you hear that, WotC? Juicy dollars that could be yours for the small price of 10 plastic men.

Heck, I'd be willing to pay what the packs would have retailed for just to get card images.
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:02 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Yep, I've also got your $$$ right here, WOTC... time to pony up some reinforcements. You don't even have to make new molds, I promise. Don't be scared, everything'll be fine, just make... mine... MARVEL!!!!!!!
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’m with you guys. WOTC can even call it D&D Marvelscape if that will get it finally released. They can pretend that the Thing and the Sandman are earth elementals if it makes them happy. They can even call Frank Castle a freaking Drow if it’ll help. I don’t care! Just release the pieces already!

Old February 17th, 2010, 02:57 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

Maybe they could release the Marvel units as treasure glyphs?
Old February 17th, 2010, 07:46 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginb View Post
Maybe they could release the Marvel units as treasure glyphs?
its funny cause its true.
Old February 18th, 2010, 02:31 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd be willing to pay $4.99 for a PDF of the official datacards, and deal with printing them and finding models for them myself.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News