Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old June 6th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Horde O' Zombies...

I've been slowly putting together 3D terrain to use in several Zombie/Horror based games (mainly Zombie Plague). After SgtHulka posted the link to the company that sells Girder and Panels (G/P), the final stages were within reach. I immediately ordered two small sets (the Bank and Firestation) from the company and they arrived today. Here are some pictures of the two buildings and an all too familiar scene when it comes to Zombies:

Fly Over Shot (Notice the Eldar Predator just watching the scene...scoping out his next prey):

Close-up of our desperate heroes:

Another picture from the helicopter:

From the Eldar Predator's viewpoint:

A picture from the helicopter as it tries to land near our heroes...unfortunately there were too many zombies and the helicopter had to perform an emergency liftoff without rescuing our heroes:

The G/P buidings are almost perfect scale for 28mm and can be customized for any type of map. I'll post more pictures when the other sets arrive.

Thanks again for posting the info about the G/P company, SgtHulka!

EDIT: Link to Bridge Street Toys that make the G/P sets: http://www.bridgestreettoys.com/

Newb.
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:33 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Wow, I would love to have that setup and pretend to fight zombies! Very cool, Newb.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Like me, they are whipped into a frenzy by any hope of a pancake brunch!!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:59 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Like me, they are whipped into a frenzy by any hope of a pancake brunch!!!
LOL! That is such a great sign!

Newb.
Old June 7th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Those cars look to be a good size. What brand are they. The buildings look nice - especially the brick one. A little weathering on that would look great...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old June 7th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heard o' Zombies? Of course I've heard of Zombies! Who hasn't heard of Zombies? Huh? What? Oh, never mind ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 7th, 2007, 12:27 AM

Those are 1/43rd scale cars (which is almost perfect for 28mm). Most of them I picked up at TRU in the Hot Wheels/Matchbox section. Just look for the red boxes. There are different scales of vehicles in the red boxes but you can find several mutli-packs of 1/43rd scale cars. I also found some helicopters and a few odd vehicles (e.g. a Zamboni). I'll be rebasing most of the zombie and hero figures but still trying to decide to go with HS bases or more standard 1" round black bases like GW's.

Newb.
Old June 7th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Those cops're so screwed.

Nice setup there, NewB!
I gotta get me some of those cars. Park them outside a castle scenario.

Runaway Car Special Attack
Figures adjacent to a car may roll the D20. On a certain roll, they've found the keys, started the engine, and put a brick on the accelerator pad.
Bingo, a viable way to smash that door down!
Old June 7th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
....And who so ever shall be found without the soul for "getting down", must stand and face the hounds from hell and rot inside a corpses shell.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 7th, 2007, 12:41 AM

Thanks, HEH! Nice idea for opening the door!

LOL! You are on a roll tonight, GB!!

Newb.
Old June 7th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
....And who so ever shall be found without the soul for "getting down", must stand and face the hounds from hell and rot inside a corpses shell.
I am really hoping you had to look that up and didn't have the entire Thriller album memorized ... At least it was the great Vincent Price and not Michael's lines ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 7th, 2007, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
I am really hoping you had to look that up and didn't have the entire Thriller album memorized ... At least it was the great Vincent Price and not Michael's lines ...
It's probably on GB's favorite playlist.

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games