Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I don't condone this but there was an individual offering to purchase Woos from people near the Hasbro booth at GC. Not sure how many took him up on it but I'm sure people not familiar with the game figured an extra few bucks would be better then a lump of plastic they didn't care about. So there are ways people can get extra "swag" to ebay later. It happens in other game systems too.

Newb.
Old September 18th, 2007, 12:26 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
If it is PWalley he kicks ass for putting the woo's out at a reasonable price and making sure that every one who wants one can get one without breaking the bank.

if thats you pwally I say thanks Again.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old September 19th, 2007, 11:08 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
After reading his account on things I want to buy one just to help his rating.

I'm not, but the urge was there.

($28 can buy two packs of figs, after all).
Old September 19th, 2007, 11:50 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
I work with Pwalley, and he's told me how he manages to get stuff like this. I won't say how as that's up to him if he so chooses. However, I will say it's nothing to get upset about. No one was conned or sweet talked out of them, and his metheds are actually good for the community.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old September 19th, 2007, 11:53 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpade
I work with Pwalley, and he's told me how he manages to get stuff like this. I won't say how as that's up to him if he so chooses. However, I will say it's nothing to get upset about. No one was conned or sweet talked out of them, and his metheds are actually good for the community.
... and when I count to three, you will awaken, thinking you are a chicken.

Joking. I'm just joking. I can't count to three.
Old September 20th, 2007, 03:19 PM

Gen Hex Woo who?
I have been contacted by pwalley, (a.k.a uniqueheroscaper on eBay) since I posted my concerns on the validity of his listing.

As such I would like to join the ranks of those offering positive support. After paying almost 60 dollars for a Woo initially, the idea of paying $28 with shipping started to seem "to good to be true" but it really is the case.

I gave my email address to pwally and told him he can have buyers with questions from eBay email me as a reference since he has had to change his ID and there are numerous aspects about the listing in question, and I will reply to ALL inquires with a positive response.

With that many Woos I am sure it will not be long before his numbers are back. If anyone is interested in one getting it thru eBay would help him.

Gen Hex

P.S.
I also want to apologize to the mods for stating a thread when one so obviously existed. I have familiarized myself with the "Google search method" at will utilize it. I made a small donation to help cover bandwidth.
Old September 20th, 2007, 03:29 PM

Codo Woo who?
If 'unqiescaper' truly is legitimate, then his feedback rating will back him up (or condemn) over time. Additionally, if that user starts following eBay's rules then I will certainly quit complaining.

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old September 20th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I just got my Woo (WOOHOO!) in the mail. It's the real deal, sealed and everything. The card is signed by CVN....which is semi-valuable graffiti, right? Pwalley also sent me the HS poster/checklist that they gave out as well. I'm off to go pay for my new toy!
Old September 25th, 2007, 10:23 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!
Just got my woo today I'm So Happy great e bay experience

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 25th, 2007, 02:20 PM

dvf2.0 has disabled reputation
Got my Woo + poster + 2 cards sat..

One shall stand
One shall fall
B*TCH**S
Old September 25th, 2007, 11:05 PM

AggieNeH has disabled reputation
Got mine, too...

uniqueheroscaper is legitimate.

I got my Woo (for $28, no less) just yesterday.

I admit I was a little skeptical, but eveything went smoothly.

Looking on Ebay... it appears he has a few more out there, if anyone needs to pick one up.

Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling. -- Jack Handey
Old September 26th, 2007, 01:44 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Would be nice if someone changed this topic's title to reflect all the new info.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales