Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 26th, 2010, 06:53 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Pictures of D1, and my thoughts on the wave

+ Rep for a good job! Thanks for the photos too. Personally, I appreciated your commentary.

I get mine this afternoon when a brother Scaper brings my part of our group order over! Yay! There certainly seems to be a lot of variation in what comes out of the package, but he says his sets are ok...

People often post before they think, and then feel silly later, don't they? Nothing shows me young age or "fingers quicker than the brain" more than someone going on for a paragraph or two and then saying "but never mind" or "Come to think of it, I'm totally wrong." Why not think a little BEFORE you post..?
Old March 26th, 2010, 08:11 AM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope View Post
I wish my Brandis' hair was that blonde, mine looks almost completely black!
Mine looks like he's been crying and letting that mascara of his run...

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old March 26th, 2010, 09:10 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post

People often post before they think, and then feel silly later, don't they? Nothing shows me young age or "fingers quicker than the brain" more than someone going on for a paragraph or two and then saying "but never mind" or "Come to think of it, I'm totally wrong." Why not think a little BEFORE you post..?
I completely disagree with this. I mean, what I'm trying to say is... well the thing about this is that if you say something then change your mind it's possible to come to a different conclusion. I guess the best analogy would be to say... nevermind. I completely agree with what you said.
Old March 31st, 2010, 09:06 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

I just got my D1 today. I have a few issues here and there. First off One of my Phantom Knights base pegs isn't even glued in. It pulls out quite cleanly. Second things is on my Hydra. On the back of his tail there seems to be a glued piece of paper, like a paper towel. I'll have to get that off. Only two things I dislike with the paint jobs. First is Mogrimm. The left half of his face is all black, looks like the black from his cape. The Second is Brandis. Again with the face. Black splotches all over. Another thing is Torin's shield seems to be quite bendable, I can have it wrap around his arm.

The last thing I have to say deals with the sizes of the Ice Elemental and Torin. The Ice Man is Huge 8 and Torin is Large 7. First off I don't really think the Ice Elemental needs to be "Huge". Secondly Torin is arguably larger than the Ice Man. I just think that it's a bit of bad judgment.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News