Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 7th, 2022, 05:27 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Painted Miniature counts

That sounds pretty awesome. Someday I will get around to carding some WD survivors for C3G.
Old October 19th, 2022, 09:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Did up a batch of Among us models on 25mm bases for my daughter for her birthday and painted the 9 of those along with 6 squads of heavy gruts, Cyprian, Sonya, iskra, and the retchets of bogdan.the heroscape prints of these were printed on my first resin printer and have easily sat on the shelf for almost 2 years. That adds 40 to my total.
968 this year.
3106 total.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 06:28 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Did up a batch of Among us models on 25mm bases for my daughter for her birthday and painted the 9 of those along with 6 squads of heavy gruts, Cyprian, Sonya, iskra, and the retchets of bogdan.the heroscape prints of these were printed on my first resin printer and have easily sat on the shelf for almost 2 years. That adds 40 to my total.
968 this year.
3106 total.
10-22-22
Knocked out another 44 models. Of the models there were 4 squads of Arc Troopers. 2 squads of 501st colored arcs, and 2 squads of 212th colored arcs. For non starwars people, blue markings and orange markings. Also did 6 phase 1 clone upgrade packs. 3 sets in 501st and 3 sets in 212th. These are packs that allow different upgrade troopers to the squads like an rps launcher trooper, shotgunner, clone tech, and captain.

With clever uses of washes and airbrush techniques I was able to knock out the bulk of the painting. Afterwards employing some opaque paints for the color lined work, guns and straps, finishing stuff like kamas and antennas as well as the bodygloves and visors with speed paint. Still a bit of work with respectable results. I especially love jumping over the 1000 mark for this year. These models put me at:

1012 for this year
3150 total.

I'm really pushing to get all my star wars legion models completed so I can get on to other, lesser projects and other game models before I decide to stop biding my time and jump into middle earth strategy battle game. I can't wait til I get to stop painting white clones. I have 34 more white clones on the paint table next haha. Along with a few Yoda models and the mandalorian.

Edit: I just had a look through my list of painting achievements up at the first couple posts of the OP and its really fun knowing when you painted what. Very fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 26th, 2022, 03:59 PM
"like" happy

10-26-22
Another 16 models to add.started to paint some more clones for legion and got sidetracked again. Painted 8 clone commanders, a clone atrt, 3 Yoda models, and a zeb. Painted a 3d printed zelrig, and 3 3d printed fen hydras.

1028 this year
3166 total

Old October 26th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Put me down for 50 more models painted! 20 Fire Ants for a commission, and 30 Fyorlag Spiders. I'm only keeping half of those spiders lol. Only 60 more bugs to go, and I can move back to painting humanoids again.
Old October 26th, 2022, 10:01 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Put me down for 50 more models painted! 20 Fire Ants for a commission, and 30 Fyorlag Spiders. I'm only keeping half of those spiders lol. Only 60 more bugs to go, and I can move back to painting humanoids again.
Sweet. Gotta love those easy ones that have minimal colors. When I need some quick and easy progress to motivate me this is a good move to play. I'm currently painting Nazgul ring wraith on foot, on horseback, and on fellbeasts. Also working on painting up the last 100 or so of my white clone forces for legion. Occasionally I have a little extra paint in the paint pallette and I end up painting some heroscape with it.

Old October 26th, 2022, 10:09 PM
"like" happy

@orgsbane , got you updated. Your climbing the ranks lol. I realize my number is ridiculous, and I add to it alot, but it's fun keeping track of my progress.

Old October 27th, 2022, 08:07 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
@orgsbane , got you updated. Your climbing the ranks lol. I realize my number is ridiculous, and I add to it alot, but it's fun keeping track of my progress.
It is fun! I read a ton, so I started keeping track of how many books I read each year. It’s nice to be able to look back at the titles and recall the memories associated with them, and I feel like this is similar.
Old October 27th, 2022, 12:10 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
It is fun! I read a ton, so I started keeping track of how many books I read each year. It’s nice to be able to look back at the titles and recall the memories associated with them, and I feel like this is similar.
This is my exact sentiment about it.

Old October 27th, 2022, 08:09 PM
"like" happy

10-27-22
Painted up my Nazgul forces done from lotr. All thats left is rebasing them. I had mounted them to heroscape bases. That's what I initially printed them for. I'm printing size appropriate bases for them for middle earth strategy battle game. I painted 9 standing, 9 mounted, and 2 on fellbeast. Additionally I made a witch king of Angmar on a fellbeast as well with his crown helmet thing. These were put together by myself in 3d printing software a year or so ago. They've been printed, sitting here for probably 8months to a year ago.

1049 total this year.
3187 total.

Old October 29th, 2022, 02:55 PM

blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby! blast_shark rolls all skulls baby!

I finished 19 more skitarii rangers yesterday to bring my total to 190. I'll be taking pictures today!
Old October 29th, 2022, 06:48 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blast_shark View Post
I finished 19 more skitarii rangers yesterday to bring my total to 190. I'll be taking pictures today!
Very cool. Are these minis for heroscape or another game, or both? I'll get you updated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General