Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 18th, 2011, 02:47 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Selling Individual figures and final Castle set

Here is what I have. Everything is in excellent condition as though I loved to play, I rarely got a chance. I will ship things in flat rate boxes depends on how much you order but, for figures that means $5 I will be honest with the cost and that is not per figure, that is what I can fit into a small flat rate box. Castle set will have to be in a larger sized box and likely be $10.50 to ship in flat rate, if I can do better I will. Also, if you are in the Anaheim Hills, CA area I am okay with pick-up.

UPDATE (12/27): Would like to move everything, If you want all that is left for a flat $35 with $14.20 (flat rate large box) shipping let me know.

Fortress set (no booklet) - $10
Kelda The Kyrie Warrior - $3
Marcus Decimus Gallus - $3
Migol Ironwill - $3
Venroc Warlord - $3
Ulginesh - $3
Jorhdawn - $3
Emirroon - $3
Arkmer - $3
Taelord The Kyrie Warlord - $3
Grok Riders - $5
Tornak - $3
Me-Burq-Sa - $3
Glyph of Jalgard - $.25
Glyph of Lodin - $.25
Morkio - $3
Sir Dupuis - $3
Otonashi - $3
Kato Katsuro - $3
Chardris - $3

Just to note, I haven't been on the site in a while but, do have positive feedback in the trades thread and, you can always visit me on ebay at nbxfan to see my 100% positive feedback!

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.

Last edited by nbxfan; December 27th, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
Old November 18th, 2011, 03:02 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Selling Individual figures and final Castle set

Pm sent.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 18th, 2011, 03:11 PM

Caric Woo who?

PM sent
Old November 18th, 2011, 03:17 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

Me too! PM sent. Hope y'alls didn't beat me to the good stuff. If only I didn't take the time to call my wife to have my temporary Heroscape-buying ban lifted for this!
Old November 18th, 2011, 04:34 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

While I'm not interested in buying anything, you have very reasonable prices on a lot of the items your selling, nbxfan. I commend you for that. +rep
Old November 18th, 2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Disaster View Post
While I'm not interested in buying anything, you have very reasonable prices on a lot of the items your selling, nbxfan. I commend you for that. +rep
Thank you, I'm not trying to gouge, I want the people here to benefit since I know they care enough to join the site and play.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old November 18th, 2011, 09:54 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm just curios,Didn't you sell your entire collection a while ago?

Old November 18th, 2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I'm just curios,Didn't you sell your entire collection a while ago?
I sold almost everything about three years ago. This is what was left.

Old November 19th, 2011, 02:08 PM

Last edited by nbxfan; November 19th, 2011 at 02:24 PM.
Old November 19th, 2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbxfan View Post
working on adding pictures of Sir Gilbert. Not letting me add pictures for some reason...
Pictures have to be online(e.g,Photobucket)you cant upload from your computer.

Old November 19th, 2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbxfan View Post
working on adding pictures of Sir Gilbert. Not letting me add pictures for some reason...
Pictures have to be online(e.g,Photobucket)you cant upload from your computer.
I used to do this from Flickr and it's not working...but will try photobucket. Oops...you were right, it was photobucket. Thanks.

Old November 25th, 2011, 02:01 PM

Got my stuff today! Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales