Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 12th, 2008, 03:58 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Updated 4/26 - Before Heroscape

Woah! This is a kickass post, Aeston! This reminds me the feeling of discovering ancestry and stuff. I can't believe I miss this thread. Great work to you and to those who have contributed.

Last edited by Ugly-Caco; June 12th, 2008 at 05:49 AM.
Old June 12th, 2008, 08:54 AM

Talos is surprisingly tart

Excellent post and really well researched Aeston. Rep Up!

Cheers,
Talos

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
- George Carlin
Old June 19th, 2008, 08:25 PM

1111 Woo who?

I actually discovered Heroscape after I found my old Heroquest set and played a few games with my friend. We were looking on Ebay to find the expansions and when we typed in Heroquest all kinds of Heroscape stuff popped up... the habit had begun.
Old June 19th, 2008, 10:18 PM

KevinWC Woo who?

This is the kind of post that deserves reputation points. It is interesting, informative, and fun. Awesome read.

btw: I own an original copy of Shogun. How much does anyone think its worth? I wouldn't dream of selling it I was just curious.

A KC Heroscaper who is Not in Kansas Anymore...
Old June 20th, 2008, 03:11 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

wow great infos, but how like the others said stratego part is total missing it has tons of names.

but funny "die schlacht der dinosaurier" is in germany a part of the "darkworld" series but the game has nothing to do with it . it was a standalone game , but for better selling they give it the name "das schwarze auge/darkworld"
Old June 20th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinWC View Post
btw: I own an original copy of Shogun. How much does anyone think its worth? I wouldn't dream of selling it I was just curious.
This is what eBay had:
SHOGUN NOVEL JAPAN JAMES CLAVELL FIRST EDITION 1975
Buy It Now $9.95
HWY6ANTIQUES
Old June 20th, 2008, 10:09 AM

KevinWC Woo who?

Shogun Novel?

I meant the original board game in the GameMaster Series.

A KC Heroscaper who is Not in Kansas Anymore...

Last edited by KevinWC; June 20th, 2008 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Add smiley!
Old November 30th, 2008, 05:21 PM
The Chronicler

Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness Aeston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Updated 11/30 - Before Heroscape

Hi folks,

Made an update that was recommended to me by HEH. It has been a long time coming. Thanks for reading!

Aeston

6 RoTV, 3 SotM, 3 RttFF, 3 FotA, 3 VW, 3 TT, 3 TJ.
At least 3 of every common, 1 of every unique.

Aeston's Maps
Before Heroscape: The History that Lead to our Game

Last edited by Aeston; December 1st, 2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Old November 30th, 2008, 05:53 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

That Stratego Legends info was interesting! I like seeing how HeroScape can trace its roots back to variations on the games which have been around forever.
Old November 30th, 2008, 05:59 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Interestingly enough, the Microcorp have water bonuses, and, in Risk 2210 AD, you need a Naval Commander(and extreme Microcorp look-alike) to access the water territories in Risk 2210....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 1st, 2008, 04:41 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, HeH and Necroblade, great work on this latest update. Why don't you post some babble babble message in this thread so I can rep you? And Aeston, thanks as ususal. Great stuff and extremely interesting.

Kroc
Old December 1st, 2008, 09:41 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Great addition to the history guys. I rarely ever play Stratego anymore, but there's always a copy nearby just in case (one of my all time favorites).

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion