Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 11:28 PM

professorsam Woo who?
Smile Safari LTD trees

Hi all,
So as I was perusing Amazon looking for good deals on the Schleich trees I came across another company called Safari LTD. They make a nice looking pine tree as well as some prehistoric trees. They also have a collection of 10 small trees which could serve as young trees/saplings. The trees look good in the pics but I have not seen them in the hand. They are also cheaper than Schleich. The website is www.safariltd.com.
They have an online retail store on the site so you can order directly from them, unlike Schleich. Orders over $50 dollars get free shipping.

Does anyone else know of this company and maybe has the trees? I would love to see some scale photos.

pine tree

tree fern

Agathis conifer

cycad

Trees ToobŪ

Small trees set

DWARVES RULE!!!!!
Old November 4th, 2011, 05:53 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Safari LTD trees

The tree tube can be found at Michaels and AC Moore
Old November 9th, 2011, 12:56 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Safari LTD trees

When I see the prices on these and similar items I wonder how Hasbro ever made any money on Heroscape.

Oh right, they didn't.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion