Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 8th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Venom (Eddie Brock) (II) (Design)

Yeah, I buy a lot of Venom junk. I'm considering availability/expense mainly to make things easy on people who like to collect the official minis, not for my own purposes.
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Venom (Eddie Brock) (II) (Design)

Alright, first post and third post updated to go with option D. That was a couple people's favorite, and it's the one that most strongly resembles the likely proxy (the Heroscape one). It also looks more like a Bagley Venom than the metal figure does, which I like.

Let's send him to initial.

He'll have to queue up behind Hal, who I'm currently working on, but might as well start thinking about him. Planning on starting testing around 250.
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Venom (Eddie Brock) (II) (VOTE for Initial)

yea
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Symbiotic

This passes

Thanks, folks
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:14 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Venom (Eddie Brock) (II) (Waiting for Initia

FWIW, I like he and Spidey both being 250.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 9th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Symbiotic

Same! We'll see if the value pans out when the rubber hits the road.
Old March 17th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Venom (Eddie Brock) (II)

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Venom (Eddie) (II) @250, Crime-Master, Street Thugs x2, Blanka (700) vs Cyclops (I), Angel (Warren), Jean Grey, Gypsy, Jubilee (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Venom (Eddie) (II) @250, Star-Lord, Robot, Angel (Warren), Robin (Dick) (900) vs Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Black Tarantula (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Venom (Eddie) (II) @250, Enchantress (II), Enchant (600) vs Batman (I), Nite Owl, Robin (Dick), Huntress (600)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Had some other possible games in mind, but figured I'd pause here and see how people were feeling. He's individually kicking ass, but losing a lot, which tells me that I haven't zeroed in on quite the right build for him. The lack of hard paper synergies makes him a little tricky to slot into an army, but it feels thematic to me that he just pops up in weird mish-mashes... that's very much how his team appearances in comics are.

Heavy-hitters can cut through him, but he's a terror to low/mid-level guys. Really happy with how he feels overall.

Lethal Protector hasn't directly come up much for me, but it's definitely a big influence on his engagement dynamics and enemy decision-making.
Old March 17th, 2020, 07:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Venom (Eddie Brock) (II) (Initial Posted)

Looking solid. I'm not really sure what army I'd put him into either.
Old March 17th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Venom (Eddie Brock) (II) (Initial Posted)

He almost seems like a good Red Skull pick? He can hold the Cosmic Cube with impunity, and maybe Lethal Protector would make him a good bodyguard. Either way, looks like he’s playing well and doing a ton of damage which is cool to see.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library