Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old August 28th, 2015, 10:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

Quote:
Originally Posted by raXas1516 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I'll just say that Brams is waiting on other like-sized units to be accepted into the C3V release schedule.
Is it Marutuk you're talking about???
I finally got around to getting that mini for myself today. I'm super-excited for that design, I love it.

Here's what people can do to help get our designs out the door & into your hot little hands:

Playtest!

And *now* is the time to do it, because we're having a party. Here are the details.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 30th, 2015, 02:35 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just released a new version of the Card Searcher: HACCS beta
I'd appreciate it if some of you could look for any mistakes in the database and give feedback as testers!

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old January 7th, 2016, 07:23 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Who are the admins around here? I have a question I'd like to ask one of them.
Old January 7th, 2016, 07:30 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well

That depends on what you mean by admin. If you mean admin who is also a C3V member, you want Xotli or Xorlof (Aldin is Emeritus). This might be helpful. Without knowing exactly what you want, I can't point you to the right person.

~Dysole, trying to help
Old January 11th, 2016, 11:19 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Weird question. Do we remember who wrote the bio for Nicholas Esenwein?

EDIT: Okay, looking at Omegacron; I know I wrote both of theirs, much longer pieces of fiction, and a snippet of them were used for the bios. Does anyone know where the longer pieces are on the site?

EDIT2: I link to Omegacron's bio here, but it's not allowing me to view it. I assume threads got moved to someplace to clean up the forum. Is there any chance I could get temporary access to whatever this is locked away in, or perhaps just the text of the two stories?

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; January 11th, 2016 at 11:45 AM.
Old January 11th, 2016, 02:46 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

If you had 18 genders, then I think the C3V people would grant your request, but as you only have 17...
Old January 12th, 2016, 07:51 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Hah. Working on that 18th, trust me.

But yeah, if a member of the admin or something could get ahold of me, that would be great.
Old January 12th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It looks like you did, PK, with the help of some editors.

I hope all's well, I'm glad to see you poking around. Do you need more information than that?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 13th, 2016, 10:34 AM

Hey thanks. It's weird, I totally didn't remember I wrote those until I looked at the C3V. My brothers and I are starting to play again and we thought it would be fun to use some customs.

I apparently don't have copies of the full text of those two stories, and I was just wondering if there's a way to get them. If nothing else just copy pasted into a PM or something.
Old January 13th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Hey thanks. It's weird, I totally didn't remember I wrote those until I looked at the C3V. My brothers and I are starting to play again and we thought it would be fun to use some customs.

I apparently don't have copies of the full text of those two stories, and I was just wondering if there's a way to get them. If nothing else just copy pasted into a PM or something.
Other games get remembered, but Heroscape Never die. - The Bambino.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 23rd, 2016, 05:42 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Hello. I haven't posted on these forums in... 8 years? When I was a teenager my brother used to play Heroscape with me all the time. Last year around Christmas he let me buy all of his Heroscape off of him for slightly less than the going Ebay rates. Now I'm back into it, and slowly gathering my own complete set. (Ebay isn't cheap, but I'll get eventually. Just as soon as I give into temptation a few more times...)

Anyway, I'm posting here because I was very happy to see both other people still playing this game, and quality customs with real playtesting. Aquilla, and especially Valkrill, really needed more units in their armies.

I had lots of ideas for abilities and characters that could be added to Heroscape as I was growing up, so I thought I'd share some of them them with all of you. Hopefully this is the right place to do that. I'm not a C3V member so I can't post them in the Unit Brainstorm Repository. If I am made a member or, upon request, I can move these ideas elsewhere. Hopefully you like them.

Ideas:
[snip] I have moved these to the appropriate thread.

Last edited by Leaf_It; January 27th, 2016 at 12:56 AM.
Old January 25th, 2016, 09:45 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Welcome back to the site, @Leaf_It .

We design all our customs in-house in C3V, but suggestions from the public are always welcome here. If you start designing your own customs, you can also submit them to a group called SoV (Soldiers of Valhalla), which evaluates customs and works alongside C3V to ensure that all of our cards play smoothly with the official game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs