Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 6th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Martian Manhunter - Design Phase

Gotcha. I had a real hard time finding a picture of his actual clix figure (I actually lifted the picture off eBay but see that it must have come from T&T originally). If someone else can find and post the one I described for me, I would be very grateful.
I also need to figure out the exact model numbers for those ones and update.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I like the change to Dispatch. More powerful and consistant. I think it also might serve superheroscape better in that you get the steady move of 4 and if you only average 2 units moved, it's not a big deal because there might only be 4 units in the entire army anyway. Though on occasions when he has a lot of commons in his army, it would be fun to move a bunch of them. I can see a sick army of MM, WW and a bunch of Rats.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well it only works with Heroes currently, so it wouldn't move any of the rats ... I suppose I could change it to affect all figures, but I kind of liked it as one of those "heroes evening the playing field with squads" powers. Or one of those types of powers that promote all hero armies.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2010, 02:07 PM

Talking to Hahma on the phone here - I decided to change Invisibility to only work against Normal Attacks because there would be plenty of area effect special attacks that should be able to affect him regardless. Also, this will stop him from too much kiting or from ending up too powerful/too far over 300.

Old April 6th, 2010, 02:31 PM

I also inserted numbers by each of the comic art options. I'd love to hear people's preferences.

Old April 6th, 2010, 03:07 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Must have.
Old April 6th, 2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Must have.
Um ... thanks?

Old April 6th, 2010, 03:22 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I think he is a little underpriced, but we'll let playtesting take care of that. Shouldn't Fire Weakness affect MM when he's on molten lava spaces too?

EDIT: Oh, an COmic Art #3 is my pick. But personally, I don't think any of them are that good. Try one of these:

Spoiler Alert!

What do you think of those?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 6th, 2010, 03:25 PM

If he's on a Molten Lava Space, chances are he's dead. If he lucked out and rolled that 20, I'm OK with him not having to worry about anything else at the moment. And not worrying about that 1 in 20 situation helps keep the wording a bit cleaner.
And yeah, he's probably closer to 310-320, but we'll see. I'd say he's better than Wonder Woman right now, but I'm not sure about Abomination or Silver Surfer.
I think I'll put his starting cost at 310 for playtesting (I'm waiting to hear from a few more heroes, but it seems like there are no major issues being raised, so it's possible I'll propose a move to playtesting some time tomorrow).

Old April 6th, 2010, 03:55 PM

UtgarsWorstFear is surprisingly tart

I knew it... dunno how, but i did lol. Someone asked on your Green lantern thread what you had next and I thought to myself "well the only big JLA character not done/being done yet is Martian Manhunter."

And I'm so glad you picked it! Woooo! I know this card will be amazing as is everything else you touch. lol

C3G is why I play heroscape.
Old April 6th, 2010, 03:59 PM

lol, that's very nice of you to say. It was definitely a tough choice to make as I had two other front runners, but, yeah, I wasn't happy until the JLA TV show's "big seven" was out.
That said, I still think Aquaman is a major missing piece for the Justice League.

Old April 6th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
INVISIBILITY
Martian Manhunter has no visible hit zones when targeted for a normal attack by a non-adjacent figure and he never takes leaving engagement attacks.
I am not a fan of this power really, because it is an Invisibility power rolled into disengage. how about give him stealth flying, and then make his entire hitzone gray?

Then a future version of DareDevil may still be able to hit him with a normal ranged Billy Club attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library