Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 10th, 2011, 05:45 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - Accepting Entries

Hello?
*echo*

Anyone in here?
I want to submit a custom, don't have a card yet though, I want to know if anyone is keeping this thread alive first.
Old November 14th, 2011, 02:05 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here is my first submission:

Note: even though I am posting one of my own customs up for consideration, I would be interested in taking up the helm of 3FG. If there is still any intrest that is...

Last edited by Fi Skirata; November 14th, 2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old November 14th, 2011, 04:04 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Seeing as this thread has had no activity and there has been an open invitation for someone to step in, I formally take the helm of krysto2002 and am continuing the 3FG thread. This said, look to this page to see which customs are up for evaluation. Also all previous rules, with the exception of one (I have upgraded the amount of submissions allowed at one time by 1) made by krysto2002 still apply, see the first page for these rules!

1) Ragweb Spider, by Son of Arathorn:
Spoiler Alert!

2) High Elf Priest, by William099:
Spoiler Alert!

3)Bronze Wyrmling, by Ztimster :
Spoiler Alert!

4) Drow Assassin, by KaemonieAwa123:
Spoiler Alert!

5) Eldapher Ashinym, by Wulfhunter667:
Spoiler Alert!

6) Kokiochi, by GeneralRolando:
Spoiler Alert!

The list of figures ready for CHCG24, and figures that have gone through 3FG and CHCG24 are below Super Bogue's first post on this page.

If you need your customs put in card form, please submit them here:MCC

Last edited by Fi Skirata; February 22nd, 2012 at 07:10 PM.
Old November 14th, 2011, 04:31 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Marcu Esenwein is good. That card went through CHCG24. May I pull that card out and put this one in its place:

?

Last edited by Super Bogue; November 15th, 2011 at 10:43 AM.
Old November 14th, 2011, 05:18 PM

This page will have all units that have gone through 3FG listed on it. This page is mainly for those who are looking for nominations for CHCG24, but can also show the finished cards for all who are interested.

Figures already passed by CHCG24:
Spoiler Alert!

Figures ready for nomination to CHCG24:
Spoiler Alert!

If your figure went through 3FG and is not on this list, then please pm me the finished card.

Last edited by Fi Skirata; February 23rd, 2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old November 14th, 2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I think that the Monk Shield power would make more sense being called Monk Light or Monk's Light etc. This is simply my . I was also wondering if anyone would be interested in me posting the cards for completed figures, that have gone through 3FG, here. If so, please pm me the ones that were finished before my arrival, thanks.

Note: Having all the figures that have gone through the 3FG process might help in some of these figures being nominated for CHCG24 and could help win points for the judges if one of your nominated cards went through the 3FG process.

Last edited by Fi Skirata; November 14th, 2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old November 15th, 2011, 12:48 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Here is my first submission:

Note: even though I am posting one of my own customs up for consideration, I would be interested in taking up the helm of 3FG. If there is still any intrest that is...
So the first thing about her other than the sculpt that jumps out to me is the 230 price tag. I suppose being able to move 7 figures and attack at range with 4 is a pretty big deal, but Kato can move and attack at range with 8 although the units he would be involved with are much less diverse than the Nakitas and Gorillinators. Also how does Smoke Powder work if she is next to a Nakita? If she is targetted, do you get to roll for Smoke Powder with her and then if her roll fails do you roll again for each Nakita that she is adjacent to?

It would be really hard for me to get a could estimate of her cost with out trying her out a bit but off the top of my head I would say that 180ish is probably closer to a fair price.
Old November 15th, 2011, 01:41 AM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

while i dont have either gorillinators or nakita agents i would say that 230 for her is a little too much 190-195 sounds right because all in all you would get 4 attacks per turn if i understand all the abiltites correctly. Regarding the brutes their abilities are unique and original and they seem quite balanced to me However on a full swamp map they would seem to dominate (4 attacks of 5 and defense of 4 with minus 1 to the attacker) is too great for 50 points

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old November 15th, 2011, 05:56 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Howzabout giving her the classic ball-busting power Engagement Strike? The way I see it,, if she ever get's engaged, she's screwed, and there goes your kingpin figure...At least dragons and Kato actually HAVE decent stats(excluding Mimring and Othy, whom she has the same durability as).

Cool figure idea, and at maybe 170(as is) I can see her and Zaeus leading a charge against your enemies

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 15th, 2011 at 05:59 AM. Reason: So far, the only issues I see with Mr. Ragnarok is with theme, that's excellent :)
Old November 15th, 2011, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Also how does Smoke Powder work if she is next to a Nakita? If she is targetted, do you get to roll for Smoke Powder with her and then if her roll fails do you roll again for each Nakita that she is adjacent to?
Yes, it would be the same way if a Nakita Agent had been targeted while the other two were adjacent to her.
Quote:
Howzabout giving her the classic ball-busting power Engagement Strike? The way I see it,, if she ever get's engaged, she's screwed, and there goes your kingpin figure...At least dragons and Kato actually HAVE decent stats(excluding Mimring and Othy, whom she has the same durability as).
I was debating about giving here engagement strike, but it did not look like I would have enough space on the card. My other idea was Phantom Walk, I guess I should see if either of them fit...
Old November 15th, 2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Also how does Smoke Powder work if she is next to a Nakita? If she is targetted, do you get to roll for Smoke Powder with her and then if her roll fails do you roll again for each Nakita that she is adjacent to?
Yes, it would be the same way if a Nakita Agent had been targeted while the other two were adjacent to her.
Quote:
I was debating about giving here engagement strike, but it did not look like I would have enough space on the card. My other idea was Phantom Walk, I guess I should see if either of them fit...
If you use MSE then it will auto format the text for you.
Old November 15th, 2011, 11:21 AM

Here is the new card:

Quote:
If you use MSE then it will auto format the text for you.
When I used GIMP, I had it at the smallest readable size, but I think the Phantom Walk will work well. Plus it still helps her not be completely helpless when she becomes engaged.
Quote:
The way I see it,, if she ever get's engaged, she's screwed, and there goes your kingpin figure
Part of the thing with her is she shouldn't be engaged to begin with, when I playtested her (and keep in mind, that it was my younger sister who was using her, so yes, I went a little easy on her) she did really well behind the fleshy shield of a Fenn Hydra, and up on some high ground, but was killed easily by my melee fighters when she went in the open. She really should not be considered an attacking figure and should almost NEVER get engaged. In fact her whole duty is to move the Nakita Agents and the Gorillinators to attack for her, so she herself isn't risked, and to provide a smoke screen when possible. The only time she should ever attack is if she can snipe out a non-ranged squad unit (like a Wolf of Badru. Sigh... my poor wolf Fred... may you rest in peace ).

Last edited by Fi Skirata; November 22nd, 2011 at 11:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards