Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 30th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Going back to another conversation, for Stan Lee, I think the main thing is that it's not necessarily thematic for him to be some sort of God-like figure with a magical pencil. From what I've been able to find, his actual comic book appearances have mostly been as himself or in cameos as some work-a-day dude. So he really shouldn't have any super powers, per se (which makes him sort of hard to realize as a unit).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Blindfold
Spoiler Alert!
Pretty good design, but it seems to much like Destiny, but not as helpful. I don't think I would find myself needing a re-roll initiative over +1 to any 20 sided die roll (destiny's power)
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Removed.

Last edited by Balantai; January 30th, 2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old January 30th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Just my thoughts:

NAME = STAN LEE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CITIZEN
PERSONALITY = EXHUBERANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = ???

UNNOTICED
Stan Lee does not have any visible hit zones.

EXCELSIOR!
You may add 2 to your initiative roll for each Marvel Unique Hero you control.
Not sure if that's fair to all the people that voted for the other design to see it changed to something entirely different
Old January 30th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We're not voting on finished designs - things can and will change dramatically for most designs during the design process.

You should know that concerns have been raised (not by me) in the Inner Sanctum about Stan Lee and about it not being thematically correct for him to be represented as having super powers, because there's no basis for it in the comic books. All of which means this unit will be facing drastic changes if it's LDed at all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

For what it's worth, I like Balantai's write-up quite a bit (though I'm not particularly huge on the idea of a Stan Lee design in the first place).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 30th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Stan Lee has appeared a number of times in Marvel Comics working as (unsurprisingly) the editor for Marvel Comics, which publishes comics based on the Fantastic Four and other superheroes.

Balantai's write-up is a good approach to that and makes sense canonically.
Old January 30th, 2013, 04:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Ok for the information of all that participate here, a proposal was put forward in the sanctum to veto Stan Lee (& other writers) as a C3G design. The vote was split and 1 hero changed their vote based on the fact that he had appeared in some comics and the proposal was turned down.

However after a bit of further discussion it has become clear that the design as is not representative of the character depicted in the comics & as such would not have full hero support.

We have advised Streaky that he may continue the LD'ing of the design but will need to make some major concessions for it to pass through. Or he may withdraw the design. If Streaky decides to withdraw his designs we will allow him to design another in it's place as we believe he has earned this.

Thank you all for understanding & your continued support of C3G.

On behalf of the heroes
A3n
Old January 30th, 2013, 04:58 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I really do like Balantai's suggestions and think Stan Lee would be just as fun with those powers.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 30th, 2013, 04:59 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I really do like Balantai's suggestions and think Stan Lee would be just as fun with those powers.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; January 30th, 2013 at 05:00 PM. Reason: I just made my 1,000 post. :)
Old January 30th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Extremely fair decision. Looking forward to what streaky decides.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 30th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I have to say, I am not happy about the way that the design is being treated.

The design was voted through, without hero intervention, and, although I have, for as long as I have been a member of this site, been supporting Stan Lee in the Public Design Process, I would not have voted for a design similar to Balanti's suggestion, (or, for that matter, to Quozl's). Therefore, I personally feel that it would be unfair to those who voted for Stan Lee to be given a design they didn't vote for - or to be given none at all - after the original design was passed, as I stated, with no intervention until it had already been voted through.

Thank you for your time.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy