Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old February 29th, 2008, 11:06 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Here's a bi-level map(v.1 w/ big bulky board), again, not much terrain but I think it looks cool.(as of now, I absolutly hate this one, trial and error I guess)
Tell me what you guys think.

it sucks to run out of ladders!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; May 14th, 2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old February 29th, 2008, 11:10 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Love the bridge! Interesting use of the battlements!
Also, I edited the first post and tidied the images a bit.
Keep the maps and pictures coming!
Tidy away! yeah, I'm proud of that little bridge, I decided to keep it for my new map. If only I had more...
anyway, here's VERSION #2 with some plexiglass my girlfriend found for me. Notice it now has 2 bridges,
still got some tweaking to do though...

here's some bling for ya...

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old March 1st, 2008, 09:23 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Good idea using the pane of glass, I envision a race to the top type scenario.

I've seen those hex shaped, dice catchers? before on the site, does somebody make/sell them?

-insert signature here-
Old March 1st, 2008, 10:02 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That map is epic, but looks precarious!
Old March 1st, 2008, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Good idea using the pane of glass, I envision a race to the top type scenario.

I've seen those hex shaped, dice catchers? before on the site, does somebody make/sell them?
You can get them at local gaming shops I presume, I got 2 of 'em @ Bell Book and Comics in Dayton, Kaplow makes them. I like trays better than towers.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old March 1st, 2008, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
That map is epic, but looks precarious!
Actually it is quite sturdy. I am surprised how strong the
towers are, especially when I had that 10lb board on top! No problems sliding off...yet.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old March 1st, 2008, 07:15 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Dice tray. Dice tray. That's what I meant. Thanks for the tip.

-insert signature here-
Old April 21st, 2008, 02:39 PM

Re: outforblood's map's(updated 4-21-08 p.2)

without the plexiglass...

dig the hive busting through.

my step daughter did this one...

my map, inspired by price of persia, and ico(ps2 games)this was alot of fun.

the biggest one yet! 4 rotv, 2 sotm, 4 rttff, 2 fota, 1 tt, 1 vw.

how did he get there?!

spooky!

masterminds of Heroscape, Mike the Wookie and OutForBlood

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; June 5th, 2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old May 14th, 2008, 03:31 PM

Re: OFB's maps(new one 5-14-08 page 2. )

brand new one! I can never come up with a name for 'em....here it is:

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old June 5th, 2008, 01:57 PM

Re: OFB's map archive UPDATE! 6-5-08 new map

Our best map yet IMO

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old June 5th, 2008, 02:11 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Re: OFB's map archive UPDATE! 6-5-08 new map p.2

Very, very cool OFB!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old June 5th, 2008, 05:38 PM

Re: OFB's map archive UPDATE! 6-5-08 new map p.2

Thank you very much Starocean980!

SCAPE OR DIE!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios