Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 11th, 2014, 02:12 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmmm

Similar concepts to some stuff I had worked out for some Doctor Who concepts in the TARDIS and Sonic Screwdriver ideas (I really need to post those as Weeping Angels are all I've done so far). I do agree with Ishmel that the attack is rather high for the Doctor. Overall some nice cards. I do like what you did with Jack Harkness. As to Secret Identities I was just planning on labeling them the 10th Doctor et al. Certainly have some cool ideas here.

~Dysole, getting inspired to go post all the licensed figures customs ideas he's had
Old September 11th, 2014, 05:35 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sir Yeshua's Rise of the Timelord

The Doctor
I must agree with a lot of the comments from @IshMEL about his stats. The other units you described are wizards armed with either weapons or magical attacks while the Doctor in general does not often resort to physical violence (although it does bear mentioning that he has a "fighting hand"). Otherwise, his Sonic Screwdriver makes him a bit useful as a counter against certain enemies, but really his points will be tied up in what he's doing for the other adventurers between the Tardis and his quick wit. How good that is is really dependent on how good they are, although I expect the Tardis ability can prove to be quite potent.

Rose Tyler

I really like the impulsive power. Otherwise she's just some cheap filler to get some free turns out of with Companion. She's not exactly Bad Wolf in this version.

Jack Harkness
This interpretation is pretty spot-on. I must agree with IshMEL again that some of his stats might be a tad high, but C3G has quite a few variable interpretations of different characters relative powers as it is (sometimes for the same character). I almost want to see the Sonic Pistol as an unreliable attack, but otherwise I'd say Deathless is spot-on for him.
Old November 23rd, 2014, 10:30 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sir Yeshua's Rise of the Timelord

His work done, The Doctor left Valhalla with Rose and Jack. However, he is fated to return again. The Master has somehow found his way to Valhalla, perhaps drawn by the same power The Doctor came to seal away. Perhaps Valkril thought The Master would willingly serve under him. Either way, the Master quickly learned to tap the power of the wellsprings and again The Doctor was forced to intervene.

The Master
Spoiler Alert!

Martha Jones
Spoiler Alert!

These are untested, but I'm really looking forward to trying them out over Thanksgiving Break.

P.S. I'm totally spitballing on The Master's cost.
P.P.S. Jack's Defense has been reduced to 4 and his cost to 190.
Old August 13th, 2015, 04:00 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Battle of Hogwarts and other Customs

Alright, time for a new batch of cards! I watched all 8 Harry Potter movies with my girlfriend last Spring and wanted to bring the characters to life in Heroscape. Some quick searches revealed that no one has really done any of the characters, except Harry Potter himself. That being said, I want to give a huge shout out to The Heroes of Fiction, because their version of Harry Potter was the starting point I used for all my customs. (And my Harry Potter is basically ripped off of theirs, but more on that later)

There are two things you should know before you start looking at my cards:
First, all the cards are assumed to have the Magical Defense Special Power, as per C3G:
Quote:
MAGICAL DEFENSE
Whenever this figure is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds this figure can take for this attack is one.
Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to add custom symbols to MSE. :/
The other thing you should know, (and that some of you might have guessed), is that I play in a very, very mixed Meta. I use Classic and C3G and HoSS and C3V and Personal customs. So that's why my stats and costs are so high: I want them to be able to tangle with Superheroes and maybe even come out on top.

Now, with that out of the way, I proudly present to you The Battle of Hogwarts!

Harry Potter
Spoiler Alert!

Ron Weasley
Spoiler Alert!

Herminone Granger
Spoiler Alert!

Draco Malfoy
Spoiler Alert!

Dementor (Uncommon Hero)
Spoiler Alert!

Hope you enjoy, feel free the leave feedback!
Old August 13th, 2015, 04:04 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
More To Come

I'll look more in depth later, but it's spelled Apparate.

~Dysole, noting that the HoF Harry Potter is undergoing some adjustments as we speak
Old August 13th, 2015, 04:04 PM

Heh... I'll fix that now...
Old August 15th, 2015, 10:53 AM

Teachinsci is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Cool customs. I wondered what figures you are using for your potter and SS cards though.
As far as creating custom icon, GIMP might work well... or just find an small image you like online and modify it to the parameters you like (again in gimp).
Keep up the good work!
Old August 16th, 2015, 01:55 PM

Hmm... I'm not familiar with GIMP, but I might have to give that a try...

Heh, I forgot the SS were even still in this thread. They're just repainted Airborne elite. Harry is a "Human Target" Clix, Ron is a "James Johnson" Clix, Hermione is a "Barbara Gordon" Clix, and Draco is a "Peter Parker" Clix. All of them are repainted and modded to give them wands. The Dementors are Shades of Bleakwood. Thanks for viewing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards