Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old March 27th, 2012, 10:33 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: marrowicks competitive army thread

Omnicron Snipers-100

Warriors of Ashra x3-250

Marro Warriors-300

Marcu Esenwain-320

MajorQ9-500

The Marro Warriors will (as always) keep coming back and along with the Omnicron Snipers and MajorQ9 take down the ranged units and then pick off the melee units. The Warriors of Ashra can get in close and distract the units well the others take them down.
Old March 27th, 2012, 02:03 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

MajorX17-100
Blastatrons x4-340
Gladiatrons x2-500

You can take a couple turns with the Gladiatrons then you take a turn with the Blastatrons and with height get about thee or four attack dice and you keep ondoing that since the figures are locked and can't move. Then when those guys are useless move out X17 and finish them off.
Old March 27th, 2012, 04:18 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Judging by your join date and armies and misconceptions about units, you are. Firstly you want to switch the numbers of glads and blasts, secondly you want to replace X17 with Raelin. Finally if you don't understand the term I mean that there are countless other threads like this and if your looking for feedback, you should post in the army judging thread, otherwise don't post them at all because it's a waste of bandwidth.
'nuff said

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old March 27th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Definitions of a newb/noob/n00b:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
I don't know what that means, but I do know that i'm not a noob.
Most famed misconceptions: Retchets of Bogdan are common, you only have to take turns with Blastatrons to make a Glads/Blasts build effective (see OP and his latest post).
Biggest noob move: Not using the search function before starting multiple threads.

Quoting from urbandictionary.com: II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

See the link below for the entire page on newbs/noobs/n00bs-
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob
Old March 27th, 2012, 04:49 PM

Yes, i know what noob ment.
Old March 27th, 2012, 10:33 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Yes, i know what noob ment.
Lease try to use proper grammar, if you were not aware we use a capital letter in the word "I". If you're still confused ask your brother.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old March 27th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I don't know what that means, but I do know that i'm not a noob.

(a) You, sir, are the definition of noob. If there were a picture in the dictionary, it would look like this:

(b) But that's ok.

There's really nothing to merge this with, I don't think. Marrowick, welcome to the site, your enthusiasm is welcome. Please do your best with spelling and grammar.

You might find the links in my sig called "Posting for Young Persons" and "Rep" helpful for you.

There has been a *lot* written about these units you mention here, and a *lot* written about what makes some armies more effective than others. It's all here for you to read when you are ready for it. These armies you describe are fun, I'm sure.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; March 27th, 2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: You don't need to think about "Rep" yet. But at the rate you're going, Marrowick, I fear you will need to understand soon.
Old March 28th, 2012, 09:43 AM

Thank you.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 28th, 2012, 12:41 PM

Feel free to post your ideas too.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 28th, 2012, 04:08 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Feel free to post your ideas too.
You don't want our ideas.

Now please, do as I suggested a join a custom project. In being able to post custom powers, you (make mistakes and) learn what a good power/figure looks like. In other words, it expands your knowledge of heroscape.

Also, I'm not good because I beat my 7-year old brother in 'Scape. I'm good if I beat an experienced player like DS, Rÿchean, and list goes on and on. You (and your brothers) must understand this. Winning or losing against each other doesn't make you "experienced" it just makes you the best in the family. We've told you guys many times that there are many other threads with army help here so visit some of them.

I've been in your spot before, trust me. Where you want to post everything you think off in a new thread. If you don't take anything else, take this, "Patience Young Padawan, in time you will learn to use HSers.com just as we have (And the search function )."

~HS2010

Last edited by Sheep; March 28th, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old March 30th, 2012, 06:15 PM

Well okay Ihad a great (proven) army but I guess that I should probably.

Old March 30th, 2012, 08:20 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Well okay Ihad a great (proven) army but I guess that I should probably.
Post it in this thread. This is why we told you to post in other threads instead of making new ones. There are threads made specifically to post your army ideas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion