Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 7th, 2012, 05:06 PM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker
I'm "that guy."

I'm the guy who just graduated/passed my board exams and landed a position in a high-esteem hospital who rewarded himself with...

Not buying a new car stereo like I originally planned.

Yeah. I spent close to $1000 over the past month on eBay. You'll never guess on what.

I have a wife and 2-year old son. I have a couple buddies who play. It's justified right? I have always dreamed of erecting an epic Heroscape battlefield. I am even going to purchase a glass showcase for the game room in which to keep all the figs and cards once we get a house.

The highlight pickups from eBay were a Ticalla Jungle (complete) an unboxed, but in good shape Aquilla's Aliance, and a complete set of flagbearers...plus wave 10, 11, 12, 13 and assortment of missing squads from when I used to play. All I am missing is the gladiators from the Braves and Brawlers pack, the Ashigarus, Sam and Win and Shaken.

Feels good. I have no regrets.
Old June 7th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: I'm "that guy."

Welcome, Bonesaw! May you find Valhalla to be as interesting a place to kill things as I have over the years!

~Aldin, old fart

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 7th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
Yeah. I spent close to $1000 over the past month on eBay. You'll never guess on what.

I have a wife and 2-year old son. I have a couple buddies who play. It's justified right?

Feels good. I have no regrets.

I struggled with the conflict of not having enough Heroscape, until a wise and learned sage (whose Heroscapers name bears a marked similarity to a one-eyed giant with a club) said, "Hey, you'd spend the money on something else anyway, right? As long as you're putting food on the table and not depriving the family or anything, it's okay to buy more." I took that to heart, went a little overboard, and now have at least 2-3 of everything (except for that one red dragon and the crazy monk guy) My family still has food and clothing, and we haven't missed any major vacations, so I'm pretty sure it was justifiable. Like you, I have no regrets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
I'm the guy who just graduated/passed my board exams and landed a position in a high-esteem hospital
By the way, congratulations on passing your boards. What degree/specialty?
Old June 7th, 2012, 09:35 PM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

Thanks guys.

That's the way I look at it to. I'm not a guy who gets into "big boy toys" like motorcycles, atvs and boats. So what the heck, right?

It's funny how Heroscape is at the forefront of my overall efforts. With the new job we have put our small condo up for sale and will be able to afford a bigger house, complete with game room. She wants a covered porch and double-sinks in the bathroom. I want a gas stove and a game room.

When it all comes together I will be sure to post pictures.

The degree was in Respiratory Therapy.
Old June 7th, 2012, 10:43 PM

oni is surprisingly tart

Bravo!

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old June 7th, 2012, 11:26 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

You're living my ideal life 10 or so years from now. Kudos to you for that, and i hope that one day I follow in your footsteps.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old June 7th, 2012, 11:32 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
You're living my ideal life 10 or so years from now. Kudos to you for that, and I hope that one day I follow in your footsteps.
Ditto ^^^
Old June 8th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Again, congrats on passing your boards and the new position. That must feel like a big weight has been lifted off your back. Best of luck.
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congrats, Bonesaw!

Who needs a car stereo? Puh-lease. Give me Scape any day.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 18th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

sounds like you got your priorities straight.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion