Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 23rd, 2009, 11:21 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker
Have Cards, Need Figures

Hey guys, just curious if there's any way to find just some figures. A friend of mine spotted some HS stuff at Goodwill, but it ended up being random dice, the cards from RotV (which I have two of, so don't really need a third), and the cards from The Heroes of Lindesfarme, which is what I'm really interested in since I don't have that and there's a ton of good figures.

Is my best bet to find a lot on eBay where they're missing the cards? Or does anyone have spare figures they'd be willing to sell me? Need some recommendations to make this find not worthless. :P Thanks.
Old January 23rd, 2009, 11:24 PM

SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker SpiderCoach knows what's in an order marker
Re: Have Cards, Need Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfraredFog View Post
Hey guys, just curious if there's any way to find just some figures. A friend of mine spotted some HS stuff at Goodwill, but it ended up being random dice, the cards from RotV (which I have two of, so don't really need a third), and the cards from The Heroes of Lindesfarme, which is what I'm really interested in since I don't have that and there's a ton of good figures.

Is my best bet to find a lot on eBay where they're missing the cards? Or does anyone have spare figures they'd be willing to sell me? Need some recommendations to make this find not worthless. :P Thanks.
Try the trade thread. I have all the figures that you need; I'm sure others do too.

"If winning doesn't matter, why keep score?"

Special Thanks to: stay_golden_PONYBOY, Browncoat, Onacara, King's Knight, Grishnakh, and Kenjib

Good Traders: capnfrank, heroscaper314, R˙chean
Old January 23rd, 2009, 11:54 PM

InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker InfraredFog knows what's in an order marker
Re: Have Cards, Need Figures

Thanks, I missed there was only a thread and was looking for a whole forum group. Will post there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion