Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 5th, 2007, 09:56 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody the Marro Stinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief
I'm guessing Valhalla is where the bugs are from.
In fact, all logical conclusions say that this is where the bugs come from. Seriously, I would argue otherwise IF Giant Wasps weren't already confirmed to be in Vahalla, and as natural denizens to boot. They are confirmed to be, however, so Sujoah and the Spiders must follow suit.
I direct everyone to this quote. Metaknight and Neonexus, what do you have to say about this? The Giant Wasps mentioned in the Drudge bio nearly confirms that the Spiders and Sujoah will come from Vahalla. If Aquilla is new to this war, she probably hasn't had enough time to summon wasps yet, leaving them to be natural denizens of Vahalla.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old November 5th, 2007, 10:12 PM

blitz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonexus
By my count there are 7 planets in the lore of heroscape that troups are summond from. That would still leave 2 planets to correspond with worlds of norse legend. So it may make sense to have another planet that Aquilla would summon from, and perhaps even one more that troups could be summond.
Unless Valhalla is actually Vanaheim, and the two missing worlds are Asgard and Niflheim, which would be a perfect arrangement. But neither are particularly bug-friendly. Another summoning world means I'd need to rearrange things so Asgard became Valhalla (a sensible assumption) and fill in from there. And lots of re-editing.

But then again, it serves me right for being obsessive about details.

Blood Makes the Grass Grow!
KILL! KILL! KILL!
Old November 5th, 2007, 10:34 PM

Neonexus has disabled reputation
[quote="Bloody the Marro Stinger"]
Quote:
I direct everyone to this quote. Metaknight and Neonexus, what do you have to say about this? The Giant Wasps mentioned in the Drudge bio nearly confirms that the Spiders and Sujoah will come from Vahalla. If Aquilla is new to this war, she probably hasn't had enough time to summon wasps yet, leaving them to be natural denizens of Vahalla.
that actually makes a lot of sense. Being new to the war she may not have had enough time or even knowledge to summon troups from other times and lands. I was just speculating that it is possible that there are other worlds out there that could be accessed by the portals. One thing that may lead to this thought is that there are known to be 15 portals, but nobody knows where all of them are. I'm not sure exactly how many have been found. It's an interesting thought that blitz has that the worlds in heroscape actually corespond with worlds in norse legend. I'll have to look into that myself. I'd love to hear what you come up with blitz.
Old November 5th, 2007, 10:44 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I don't know. It would be cool if she was summoning them from a new planet. But I doubt it. Probably Feylund. BTW this shouldn't be in news.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 6th, 2007, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
I don't know. It would be cool if she was summoning them from a new planet. But I doubt it. Probably Feylund. BTW this shouldn't be in news.
Since there apparently isn't any news about the subject, you may be right.

And I'd love to share, but that will be going into the Fiction board when it's a little more complete.

EDIT: Gah! Heck with it. Currently in development...
Vanaheim became Valhalla (probably gonna change it to Asgard)
Midgard became Earth
Nidavellir became Alpha Prime (trust me, it works)
Alfhiem became Feylund
Svartalfheim became Grut
Jotunheim became Ikaria (again, trust me)
Muspelheim became Marr (still working on that one)
Asgard and Niflheim remain uncontacted

KILL! KILL! KILL!
Old November 6th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Most-CoNvincing Visionary

ProfessorDocker Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
Since there apparently isn't any news about the subject, you may be right.

And I'd love to share, but that will be going into the Fiction board when it's a little more complete.

EDIT: Gah! Heck with it. Currently in development...
Vanaheim became Valhalla (probably gonna change it to Asgard)
Midgard became Earth
Nidavellir became Alpha Prime (trust me, it works)
Alfhiem became Feylund
Svartalfheim became Grut
Jotunheim became Ikaria (again, trust me)
Muspelheim became Marr (still working on that one)
Asgard and Niflheim remain uncontacted
Where do you put Isadora? Does it go with Alpha Prime?

ProfessorDocker is telling a story...
in the ALIZARIN CAVE...
Old November 6th, 2007, 02:15 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
[quote="Neonexus"]
Quote:
Quote:
that actually makes a lot of sense. Being new to the war she may not have had enough time or even knowledge to summon troups from other times and lands. I was just speculating that it is possible that there are other worlds out there that could be accessed by the portals. One thing that may lead to this thought is that there are known to be 15 portals, but nobody knows where all of them are. I'm not sure exactly how many have been found. It's an interesting thought that blitz has that the worlds in heroscape actually corespond with worlds in norse legend. I'll have to look into that myself. I'd love to hear what you come up with blitz.
Just because Aquilla is new to the war does not make her new to summoning. She could have been building an army in the dark. There is no reason that the Valkyryie have to have had visions about her, and the visions they do have are vague to begin with. That said, I too believe that the insect troops come from Valhalla, although I would rather have them be from an entirely new planet.
Old November 6th, 2007, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorDocker
Where do you put Isadora? Does it go with Alpha Prime?
I'm gonna agree with johnny139 when he said that it's an Alphan moon or sister-world.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...f960141f5da934

KILL! KILL! KILL!
Old November 7th, 2007, 08:57 PM

deathwalker7777 has disabled reputation
Aquilla

I think that the big insect comes from Feylund, while the spiders come from vahalla, i mean in the lava set the obsidian guards are from valhalla,and in the snow set the duz teh, come from valhhala so the jungle should be the same. but it would be cool for a new planet!

Heroscape rocks!!!!
Old November 7th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Maybe instead of summoning new people, she alters what she has. Takes normal insects and makes them huge. Powers up a monk. Uses yellow in all her battle decorations without getting laughed at.

It's a serious possibility.
Old November 7th, 2007, 11:24 PM

dickflea Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfreak
Omnicron Persei 8, Amphibios 9, Vergon 6, Eternium, Decapod 10, Chapek 9, and Rigel 7....

Haha very funny . Seriously the only Aquilla fig we have right now is Master Woo and that says Earth. So i guess we just have to be a bit patient for the rest of the info to fill in the blanks.
Old November 8th, 2007, 10:58 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation
I think they should develop the planets they already have.

A prehistoric theme planet? Why?

If they call things from earth, they can call prehistoric things, future things, and everything in between.

Establish the histories of the other planets. Make the different breeds of marro to be different time periods in their development. Lets have futuristic/prehistoric elves and orcs and things. Or vipers, what about a squad of large beefy prehistoric vipers?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News