Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 29th, 2014, 01:25 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Mounts?

Well met!

I want to implement rules for saddle horses soon, and need relatively inexpensive sculpts. Help!?
Old June 3rd, 2014, 11:54 PM

Darkmeer is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Mounts?

Wargames Foundry? You'll have to slap your own paint, and they may be a smidgen small, but the scale should be very close. Also: INEXPENSIVE for 12 horses, but it's more "solid" plastic, rather than the bendy HS stuff.

http://www.wargamesfactory.com/webst...e-sprue-bundle

"These people are my family, not just my friends. If you wanna get to them, you have to go through ME!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards