Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 3rd, 2007, 02:49 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Something tells me that won't happen either.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 03:53 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Something tells me that won't happen either.
Nope.

Psst...hey buddy, I'll sell ya this pack of Zombies for 10.99 plus shipping.
Old May 4th, 2007, 01:52 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
I've just started seeing Wave 6 around me (Michigan) the last few days. I found a pack of zombies in December at a WM, but nothing except for at game shops until this week.

Now I have a full set + 2 packs of zombies and +1 pack of Archers & kyrie

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old May 7th, 2007, 04:28 PM

jojo2676 has disabled reputation
I am new to heroscape and only have the master set and one expansion so far. I have been able to locate all expansions except waves 1,2 and 3. Both large expansions, all terrain, castle, and waves 4,5, and 6 are everywhere so I still have plenty to buy.
Old May 7th, 2007, 10:43 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Welcome to the board, jojo! For sightings threads, please include your location to assist other scapers in locating items that they might be looking for.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 10th, 2007, 03:26 AM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
I have a statement to make:

I haven't read this thread in a couple months, and don't intend to, because it's sad that there is still a "Wave 6 Sightings thread."

I just saw my first set of Wave 6 in my local Target this week. A freindly reminder (which I'm sure that none of you need) is that Wave 6 was released in December. It is now May.

I spent nearly $18 each for Wave six at a hobby store, which also sells the Tundra for $34. I spent seventy-some dollars for something that I can now get for $40, and I'm not happy.

After paying so much money, I was hoping to see Wave 6 locally sometime in 2009, at which point I would have thought that my expenditure would have been worth the amount of hours I had to sweat to earn such an amount of hard cash.

Since buying Wave 6 nearly two months ago, I have played HS one single time. It was a game on a meta-map in which I taught a newbie the rules of the game. 200 point armies, three cards on each side. I let him win. I'm so desparate for someone to play with. I think that I am going to puke...

Sorry for the sob story, but who else can I tell, other than you guys? No-one else cares!

P.S. Has anything ever come from the online correspondence HS? I'd kill for someone to play, anytime in the future...If you are interested, please PM me, I need a HS fix.

Click to see more...
Old May 16th, 2007, 08:33 PM

Ragnar123 has disabled reputation
anybody seen wave 6 in New York New York?

"The reason why civilized men are so rude is because they can insult each other without having their skull split open"-Robert E. Howard
Old May 16th, 2007, 09:46 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Havent been there, but 45 minutes north in Wall-Mart Newburgh they have em.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old May 16th, 2007, 09:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Norwalk Ct... Walmart and TRU has them also...probably an easier drive from NYC
Old May 17th, 2007, 01:55 PM

Ragnar123 has disabled reputation
Thanks guys. I've been checking in month after month for this wave, with no results. Seems like my local TRUs haven't ordered it. The heroscape shelf shrank too. Thanks Again!

"The reason why civilized men are so rude is because they can insult each other without having their skull split open"-Robert E. Howard
Old May 17th, 2007, 02:55 PM

oni is surprisingly tart
I found my first local wave 6 at TRU in Bellevue, 1 pack of Zombies and 1 pack of Heroes. I bought the Zombies to add the ones I bought online months ago.

To auralerogeny, all I can say is, "House Mouse."
Old May 17th, 2007, 03:46 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
i found some tuesday at the walmart supercenter in ottawa i bought everything except the heroes pack

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales