Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 2nd, 2016, 10:28 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores

@Browncoat ; @buckeyefan837 ; @cardshark999 ; @clembo2021 ; @dawigrund ; @Guanolator ; @Hbrass23 ; @jacob_j_p ; @jandar70 ; @Lumen ; @ManTrainChooChoo ; @MattserTruckRally ; @Murphman3 ; @No, David, No ; @PHippo ; @Pickle4192 ; @Pickledpie ; @Reinhart_x ; @RollItOnTop ; @SamuraiSwordsman ; @soup ; @weesel99
@TheAverageFan ; @Crixus33 ; @Brewster ; @Creo ; @Deathwalker24 ; @DocGlock ; @Dragonmaster384 ; @ewabbie ; @Father Of Julian ; @gelcom5 ; @Johnnylama ; @Margloth ; @jschild ; @Junior2428 ; @Klosstrophobia ; @Marduk ; @MegaSilver ; @MikeR ; @Odin_Osgard ; @Onion Knight ; @outforblood ; @Relenzo2 ; @Richard ; @rexgoliath ; @Sport351 ; @StormShadow ; @The Ullar Prince; @Utgarsrage ; @WOOKIE ; @WolfThorn ; @yanks114kd

Hello all Columbus, Dayton, and Cincinnati scapers. I know Gencon is fast approaching, but wanted to talk a bit about National Heroscape Day (NHSD) in october. I have been in touch with the organizers of Lexicon who are starting a gaming convention in northern Cincinnati, and are having a 1-day con Saturday October 1. See the Meetup and Facebook pages, but basically it will be $10 entrance to get in and $5 for tournaments. I was thinking of running our Heroscape tournament there as long as people would be OK with the $15 fee, but then can come early or stay late to play other games. We would also run Heroscape and Magic:Arena learn-to-play events. The Sharonville Convention Center is about an hour and a half from Columbus and 45 min from Dayton, but if the cost or location is prohibitive for you to come and/or you would prefer later in October, let me know here and we can find a more central location to have NHSD. Either way, let us you would come to NHSD whether it was in Cincinnati, Columbus, or Dayton.

Also, would anyone be willing to come to Cincinnati on either a Wednesday or Sunday night just to play a small Heroscape event one of these days?
Old July 5th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Either way, let us you would come to NHSD whether it was in Cincinnati, Columbus, or Dayton.
Idunno about anyone else, but me and one other could come Preferably Cincinnati or Dayton.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 13th, 2016, 10:53 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I would definately be interested if it is only 30 minutes from Columbus. I am an hour north of there but I would love to play scape with some new faces. The farther from Columbus you go does make it harder for me to do anything early morning.
October is a better time for me as my summers are extremely busy. The only problem could be my sons Cross-Country schedule.

Guild_Warrior

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers