Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 5th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
The Book of Boomerang

The Book of Boomerang

C3G MARVEL WAVE 10
TERRIFYING TEAM-UPS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set.
Its model number and name are #040-042 / Boomerang.
Its model number and name are #162 / Fred Myers.

Character Bio - Fred Myers was born in Australia but moved to America when he was a small child. In America, his great love was baseball and he developed an extraordinary pitching arm. He became a professional baseball player in the minor leagues after graduating high school, and a few years later entered the major leagues. Within a year he was suspended for accepting bribes. Embittered, he was eventually contracted by the subversive criminal organization, the Secret Empire, and offered employment. They designed special weaponry for him to exploit his pitching ability and he became their special operative, code-named Boomerang. When the Secret Empire crumbled, Boomerang went to Australia to hide out and recuperate. There he incessantly practiced the art of throwing and decided to become a freelance assassin. Obtaining a new arsenal of weapons designed and financed by underworld financier Justin Hammer, Boomerang came back to America to pursue his criminal ambitions. (Marvel Comic Database, 2011).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefits
  • Symbiotes attacked by Boomerang's Screamerang Special Attack must subtract 6 from their 20-sided die roll. Current Symbiotes.
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 03:56 PM. Reason: png
Old September 5th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Boomerang - Design Phase

NAME= BOOMERANG
SECRET IDENTITY = FREDERICK MYERS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = PRECISE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 130

SHATTERANG SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Boomerang can be affected by this special attack.

SCREAMERANG SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
If an opponent rolls the 20-sided die for a figure attacked by this special attack, you may subtract 3 from the roll, or 6 from the roll if the chosen figure is a Symbiote.

RETURNING BOOMERANG
If Boomerang does not inflict one or more wounds when attacking an opponent's non-adjacent figure with his normal attack, he may attack that figure one additional time with his normal attack, even if he is engaged during the additional attack.

FLYING

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 28th, 2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old September 5th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Wording may need help but that's why this is collaborative.

Basically his Specialty Boomerangs are and exploding one and a sonic one or some other type that would hinder mess up certain special defenses.

The Returning Boomerang is pretty obvious in that if he misses on the initial attack the boomerang has a chance to come back and hit the target on the way back. I added the bonus against huge figures figuring it would be easier for the boomerang to hit such a big target. That line doesn't have to stay there if we don't want it to, but I put it out there for added theme. The d20 roll for this power can also be adjusted as well if need be.

Old September 5th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool! Yeah, I like the direction for the two choices in his special attack. I have a similar approach for Hawkeye that I'm going to unveil once I've helped get a few things cleaned up around here with playtests and what not for the Christmas Package.
That second bullet is the thing that seems like it needs the most wording help.
Maybe something like this (taking from Bullseye's Deadly AIM)?

Choose a figure to attack. If an opponent rolls the 20-sided die
when Boomerang attacks the chosen figure, you may subtract 3 from the roll.

Or, since it's Sonic, if we want to be consistent with how we've been handling that ...

Choose a figure to attack. If an opponent rolls the 20-sided die
when Boomerang attacks the chosen figure, you may subtract 3 from the roll, or 6 from the roll if the chosen figure is a Symbiote.

(So far sonic attacks have been especially rough on Symbiotes).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

That looks like a good change Bats, thanks

The intention was for it to be a sonic attack since they are called Screamerangs. So an extra bonus against Symbiotes seems appropriate.

I'll wait to hear what others think before making any changes to the Legendary Text

Old September 5th, 2011, 03:40 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool. I really like the design.

The Returning Boomerang is a great thematic power! Theme wise, should it be able to work with his Sonic Boomerang? Could we perhaps cut out the d20 aspect of it since his attack is only 3?
Old September 5th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I'll wait to hear what others think before making any changes to the Legendary Text
I like Bats' suggestions too, but as the new guy around here there are a few things you need to know.

1) No matter how good your design is we call it Legacy text, not Legendary.

2) You can't change the Legacy text for 48 hours after starting the design. It gives everyone a chance to see the design and speak up for parts they like/dislike. You can make notes of changes you are going to make, but leave them under the original powers until the breathing period is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
The Returning Boomerang is a great thematic power! Theme wise, should it be able to work with his Sonic Boomerang? Could we perhaps cut out the d20 aspect of it since his attack is only 3?
I thought this same thing. I can't see it being too overpowered, I mean he has to miss his first attack for it to even trigger.
Old September 5th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool! Yeah, I like the direction for the two choices in his special attack. I have a similar approach for Hawkeye that I'm going to unveil once I've helped get a few things cleaned up around here with playtests and what not for the Christmas Package.
Woot. I'm excited about Hawkeye. I have the nice miniature for him from the Avengers set that doesn't have his Skycycle if you want to put that on the card.
Old September 5th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
I like Bats' suggestions too, but as the new guy around here there are a few things you need to know.

1) No matter how good your design is we call it Legacy text, not Legendary.

2) You can't change the Legacy text for 48 hours after starting the design. It gives everyone a chance to see the design and speak up for parts they like/dislike. You can make notes of changes you are going to make, but leave them under the original powers until the breathing period is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I thought this same thing. I can't see it being too overpowered, I mean he has to miss his first attack for it to even trigger.

Oh Tickle, thanks for the info. Actually I know it's Legacy Text, but I put Legendary just as a joke and to see if people would catch it.

I agree with both you and Good Pig in that the Returning Boomerang could do without the d20 power. It's only an attack of 3 or 4 with height, so not that big a deal.

Great work fellas, thanks!

Old September 5th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

Overall I like this design a lot with that change.
Old September 5th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Quote:
Woot. I'm excited about Hawkeye. I have the nice miniature for him from the Avengers set that doesn't have his Skycycle if you want to put that on the card.
You mean this one?

Hawkeye

Old September 5th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You mean this one?

Hawkeye
This one actually. I got it a while back in a random booster I bought, I just recently found out it was a fairly expensive mini.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library