Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 25th, 2016, 03:57 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Question Question about Nitro

With Nitro's Army Card, there is no mention of a cap for his explosion markers. In your guys opinion what do you think his limit should be, if any?

http://s218.photobucket.com/user/hi1...Nitro.jpg.html

Also, if I have more questions like this, where is the proper place to post them? I would assume posting on the designers page, but in this case he has been inactive for a few years.
Old August 25th, 2016, 03:05 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Question about Nitro

Well met!

Figure an average game goes less than 10 Rounds, I see no problem with unlimited markers. He is essentially a melee guy who takes quite a few Rounds to become useful. He's unlikely to get more than one or two Explosions per game. I guess he'd be good as a clean up unit . . .

Old August 25th, 2016, 08:16 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good point, unlimited it is!
Old August 27th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I have to disagree with kolakoski. ^^

No limit, even in an "average game" can mean +8 attack dice at round 8, and a 8 hex radius explosion (for example)...

The question is: For how strong is it still Okay for you ? If situations like the example above are okay for you then unlimited is not a problem. Else, you'll have your answer.

Also, reading carefully the Explosion special power, as written it is overpowered:
- You roll a 20-sided die once for EACH figure in the radius;
- Each time you roll the die, it affects ALL the figures in the radius;
=> If there's 5 figures, they will be affected 5 times from the power.
If that's really how it is to be played, then I'd put a limit at the classical +3 markers.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 28th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Also, if I have more questions like this, where is the proper place to post them? I would assume posting on the designers page, but in this case he has been inactive for a few years.
Since it is a custom, any questions asked/answered would be just guessing on the community's part. If you are using someone's custom and you have a question, play it as you like if the one who made it is no longer active in the community.
Old August 28th, 2016, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I have to disagree with kolakoski. ^^

No limit, even in an "average game" can mean +8 attack dice at round 8, and a 8 hex radius explosion (for example)...

The question is: For how strong is it still Okay for you ? If situations like the example above are okay for you then unlimited is not a problem. Else, you'll have your answer.

Also, reading carefully the Explosion special power, as written it is overpowered:
- You roll a 20-sided die once for EACH figure in the radius;
- Each time you roll the die, it affects ALL the figures in the radius;
=> If there's 5 figures, they will be affected 5 times from the power.
If that's really how it is to be played, then I'd put a limit at the classical +3 markers.
Yea I guess the main problem I have with 8+ attack dice is the theme break.
I like how the power can be so powerful, but with his low defense keeping him alive would need to be a focus. And thus a possible distraction.
Also I think it is meant to be played with a single die roll that affects everyone in range. His powers give him one explosion before he needs to reanimate.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards