Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 9th, 2014, 09:48 PM

Tiepilot1138 is surprisingly tart
Re: Ztimster's Loot

Sorry to ask a noob question, but when you're selling a squad (say zombies, for example) and you say "x1", that means one whole squad and not just one mini, right?

Also, do the sets (RogV, SotM, etc) come with the figs and other bits that originally came in the box?

Last edited by Tiepilot1138; October 9th, 2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: needed to add more...
Old October 10th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiepilot1138 View Post
Sorry to ask a noob question, but when you're selling a squad (say zombies, for example) and you say "x1", that means one whole squad and not just one mini, right?

Also, do the sets (RogV, SotM, etc) come with the figs and other bits that originally came in the box?
Yes, x1 means one complete squad with army card. x7 means I have seven squads. The sets come 100% complete unless specified. I tend to get a lot of partial sets and I combine them to make whole sets. With that said, I also have lots of parts so if you need just the figures or 25 of the 24hex grass pieces, or 200 sparkly water tiles, or a set of red and blue dice...I probably have it. I also have a gallon bag full of partial squads so if you are missing that one Tagawa Samurai or axe grinder, I might have it.
I also sell the terrain alone as a set so you can grab a complete RotV set and two more sets of terrain and not have to pay for the extra figures, markers and dice.

I have also not updated my inventory list on line as I am trying to get it all together for an online store and have much more than I am listing. Much more.

Cheers!
Old October 10th, 2014, 10:45 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

@Tiepilot1138 - buying stuff from Ztimster is going to be a really great way to build up some terrain and then get exactly the figures you want at the best price you will find. You can't go wrong and you won't find a better deal.

(and no, Tim didn't pay me to say this )
Old October 10th, 2014, 01:16 PM

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
@Tiepilot1138 - buying stuff from Ztimster is going to be a really great way to build up some terrain and then get exactly the figures you want at the best price you will find. You can't go wrong and you won't find a better deal.

Wow! Thanks! That means a lot.
Old October 10th, 2014, 04:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post

I second the above statement. My brother learned the game when he visited last Christmas and started from scratch and most of what he has now we got from Tim. Everything has always arrived complete, quick, and packaged. I send everyone to him first and I may have to start asking for commission.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 18th, 2014, 10:44 PM

kurhan is surprisingly tart

Some friends recently got me into Heroscape, and I am feeling the need to expand on some of the stuff I bought on ebay. Considering the prices here, already regretting most of the ebay experience...

If you still have these figures/squads, I am interested in buying them:

Swog Rider x2 = 8$
Arrow Grut x4 = 20$
Nerak the Glacien Swog Rider = 9$

37$

And for a friend (would be same bill, separating more so I remember how much he'll owe me more than anything else):

Kee-Mo-Shi = 4.5$
Kato Katsuro = 1$
Sir Hawthorn = 13$
Elite Onyx Vipers = 10$

28.50$

And that would end up at $65.5 plus shipping if my math is correct.

Considering that I'm new here, just let me know if I need to cut back on this or the like. Not sure if I should pm you too or just stick with here for now.
Old October 20th, 2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurhan View Post
Some friends recently got me into Heroscape, and I am feeling the need to expand on some of the stuff I bought on ebay. Considering the prices here, already regretting most of the ebay experience...

If you still have these figures/squads, I am interested in buying them:

Swog Rider x2 = 8$
Arrow Grut x4 = 20$
Nerak the Glacien Swog Rider = 9$

37$

And for a friend (would be same bill, separating more so I remember how much he'll owe me more than anything else):

Kee-Mo-Shi = 4.5$
Kato Katsuro = 1$
Sir Hawthorn = 13$
Elite Onyx Vipers = 10$

28.50$

And that would end up at $65.5 plus shipping if my math is correct.

Considering that I'm new here, just let me know if I need to cut back on this or the like. Not sure if I should pm you too or just stick with here for now.
You are fine posting here, but most people just PM me.
Old October 22nd, 2014, 07:45 PM

Queen of Jandar Woo who?

4th perfect transaction with Ztimster. Highly recommended.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 04:36 PM

Yogo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My first transaction with Ztimster arrived today with no hitches and no issues with the items. Quick response and delivery. I would (and probably will) order from him again.
Old November 1st, 2014, 09:49 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Completed my first purchase with Ztimster (I think) and everything went great! Very well priced and got here within a week! (currently plotting my next purchase from him already
Old November 3rd, 2014, 05:04 PM

Dos246 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ztimster please check your PM, just waiting on the quote with shipping.

Thank you
Old November 5th, 2014, 05:07 PM

Queen of Jandar Woo who?

Completed my 5th perfect transactions with Tim. Very trustworthy, highly recommended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades