Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 27th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Bridge of the Gods

Bridge of the Gods

A C3G Casual Map

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Road To The Forgotten Forest™, Fortress of the Archkyrie™, and 2 Marvel™ Master Sets.

SETUP:
Please remove the Marvel ruins. Only the bases are used.

SPECIAL RULES:
N/A

MAP BIO: Native American legend talks about this bridge connecting what is now known as Oregon and Washington. It was just fallen stone then but was the only way to cross the great Columbia River. Later, in 1926, a modern version of the bridge was completed. But now, in the age of superheroes, will the bridge again become part of myth and legend? I guess it all depends on if that bomb gets defused....

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by SirGalahad; October 16th, 2012 at 03:21 AM.
Old November 27th, 2011, 06:29 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Bridge Map in progress

I'm still working on the overpass construction but in the meantime, I made this bridge map. Not sure what a better name would be: Bridge Over Troubled Water or Bridge of the Gods (which is an actual bridge near here that spans the Columbia River).

Quote:
Old November 27th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I don't have much time right now, but it looks a bit too much like a map we already have.
Old November 27th, 2011, 07:06 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Man, that looks awfully familiar.
Old November 27th, 2011, 07:53 PM

You must be talking about Fast Lane.

That one never got finished.

Quote:
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. I love bridge maps and have made many. This one is the best I have seen. I will have to try out a version of this (I only have one Marvel but many FotA).

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very cool. I love bridge maps and have made many. This one is the best I have seen. I will have to try out a version of this (I only have one Marvel but many FotA).
You can build it with one Marvel set. You'll just need to sub in some pieces under the bridge from another set.

Quote:
Old November 27th, 2011, 09:02 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Man, that looks awfully familiar.
Yeah so does this guy.

mad_wookiee

Old November 28th, 2011, 12:59 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That one never got finished.
The map was done. It got bogged down at the playtesting stage. Still, this is very, very similar, down to the Time Bomb glyph on the bridge. Just sayin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Yeah so does this guy.
I still check in from time to time to see what you crazy cats are up to.
Old November 28th, 2011, 02:03 AM

Yes, this map was clearly inspired by Fast Lane. There is no way I would believe otherwise.
Old November 28th, 2011, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Not sure what a better name would be: Bridge Over Troubled Water or Bridge of the Gods (which is an actual bridge near here that spans the Columbia River).
So what name do you guys like?

Quote:
Old November 28th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Bridge of the Gods. The first thing it reminded me of for some reason is the Rainbow Bridge. Maybe because I watched Thor recently. I really like this map.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library