Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 29th, 2013, 05:16 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of C-3PO

The Holocron of C-3PO

HoSS Master Set - A New Hope

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Rebel Storm set. Its model number and name are #02/C-3PO.

Character Bio - C-3PO, sometimes spelled See-Threepio and often referred to as Threepio, was a bipedal, humanoid protocol droid designed to interact with organics, programmed primarily for etiquette and protocol. He was fluent in over six million forms of communication, and developed a fussy and worry-prone personality throughout his many decades of operation. After being destroyed and discarded on the planet Tatooine before 32 BBY, C-3PO was rebuilt; his salvaged nature gave him special qualities that distinguished him from similar droid models. Along with his counterpart, the astromech droid R2-D2, C-3PO constantly found himself directly involved in pivotal moments of galactic history, and aided in saving the galaxy on many occasions.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
R2-D2 : Astromech Internal Systems
As a Droid, C-3PO may benefit from R2-D2's ASTROMECH INTERNAL SYSTEMS special power.

IG-88A : Droid Revolution
As a droid, C-3PO may benefit from IG-88A's DROID REVOLUTION turn bonding special power.

IG-88C : Synchronized Assault
As a Droid Hero, C-3PO may benefit from IG-88C's SYNCHRONIZED ASSAULT special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
HOPLITRON: Melee Soulborg Bonding
As a Droid Hero with a base range of one, C-3PO may benefit from Hoplitron's MELEE SOULBORG BONDING special power.

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
INSIGNIFICANT : Small Droid Heroes
Small Droid Heroes may benefit from C-3PO's INSIGNIFICANT special power. Current Small Droid Heroes include: R2-D2.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA

-Power Rankings-
B+ - At 10 points, this glyph of Dagmar only works when in an army with numerous species.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Arch-vile
• Second playtest: Heroscaper2010
• Third playtest: White Knight
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by Porkins; April 7th, 2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Added link to PDF
Old July 1st, 2013, 03:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of C-3PO

Oh man... I absolutely love this guy. "We're Doomed!" is perfect; if you're down to C-3PO you're screwed either way, but it makes for a great foil to "Six Million..." and suits him rather well.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:49 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For 10 points, this guy is almost a must have! Looks like a lotta fun!
Old July 2nd, 2013, 10:56 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I would say that R2-D2 is a must in most armies, and that C-3P0 makes R2-D2 even better by increasing his survivability, but some armies don't like having C-3P0 because WE'RE DOOMED has a serious risk of backfiring on them. Hero armies definitely like him, though.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 4th, 2014, 01:13 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Does WWAYG trigger when R2-D2 moves with his Secret Mission power?
Old June 4th, 2014, 01:38 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Does WWAYG trigger when R2-D2 moves with his Secret Mission power?
Yep. That way Threepio and Artoo are always sticking together.
Old April 5th, 2015, 02:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

This guy has clearly become the number one 10 point filler at my house on game night. I have learned to despise my opponent picking him much worse than Isamu. The last 4 games that my opponent has had him I have not gotten the initiative more than 2 times. This guy is great in just about any army that you need a 10 point filler in. Even if you use him with one other race, that is a plus 4 initiative. He just sits at the back of your startzone and gets you the good stuff. I would not recommend playing the initiative +8 glyph with him on the board. Up to plus 18 on the roll is not too much fun to go up against. All that said, his theme is beautiful, and he is a must to have.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 23rd, 2015, 08:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I agree, he is worth adding in just about any army. The initiative boost is worth 10 points, even if you somehow never win initiative the 10 point investment isn't going to break you.
Old May 11th, 2015, 08:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Anyone come up with a good, cheap proxy for C-3PO? All of his SW minis are fairly expensive and often out of stock. I've been using random droid figures as a proxy but it would be nice if I had a regular go to proxy figure that looked somewhat like him.
Old May 11th, 2015, 11:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I found the one sitting in the ewok chair for a buck or two a while back. Instead of 6 plus dollars. @Yodaking , I could stand him upright and clone you one. I've been thinking about getting him outta that chair for a while. Check out my latest update on my custom figure mods in my sig.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 12th, 2015, 12:11 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

If you made an Iron Man MKI, he is a pretty good proxy.
Old May 12th, 2015, 02:21 AM
C3G Landlord

I do have an Iron Man Mark I all painted up. I had not considered using it before. It is a bit on the thick side but otherwise not a bad idea.

I was also wondering if the C-3PO sitting down could be removed from his chair and stood upright. Without the mini in hand it is hard to tell how difficult that would be to pull off. If you ever decide to give it a try, let me know how it goes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape